More Michigan Cheating

Im currently on page 2. There is 89 pages in this bitch.

How bad did it get between Maize and ATF?

Im currently on page 2. There is 89 pages in this bitch.

How bad did it get between Maize and ATF?
Those two need a thread of their own. They can battle each other making excuses for their respective schools while refusing to believe they are two of the biggest homers on the site.

Uh oh Buckeye fans -- Guess who has a target on their back now. Crazy how a staffer from Ohio State sat directly behind the Notre Dame sideline. Oh and that same coach had a venmo payment made to him.

And there is the guy standing right next to the DC during a game.

What is that saying about glass houses?!?!

1698458306180.png
Why the hell is a QC coach standing next to the DC on the sideline? Sure looks familiar?!?!

I, for one, can say I am appalled that Ohio State would send a football staff member to sit behind the Notre Dame bench during a game.

Also, it is pretty strange a day or so before said game -- A payment came thru between coaches with a shamrock in the description. Now what could a shamrock mean?:headscratch:
1698459074099.png

This is getting interesting.
I think it is humorous. Anyone who has played football knows the whole sign stealing thing is beyond normal and also understand teams change their signs on a week to week basis anyway. (The only big deal is the cell phone recording -- which cracks me up in today's advanced technology)

Will be fun to watch ATF talk in circles on this one, when truly, I couldn't care less. If you aren't trying to steal signs, you are falling behind everyone else. It is just funny that he thinks OSU doesn't.

Will be really fun hearing him try to explain why an OSU staff member would be seated a few rows up, right behind the ND bench?!?! And that same staff member was recording with his phone?!?!

Uh oh Buckeye fans -- Guess who has a target on their back now. Crazy how a staffer from Ohio State sat directly behind the Notre Dame sideline. Oh and that same coach had a venmo payment made to him.

And there is the guy standing right next to the DC during a game.

What is that saying about glass houses?!?!

Huh?

That's not the same.

Ohio St/Notre Dame was a current game in which Ohio St was participating.

Michigan was sending peeps to games of future opponents. Michigan was not participating in those games.

Also, if I wanted to steal Notre Dame sideline signals I'd sit on the opposite sideline for a better view.

Huh?

That's not the same.

Ohio St/Notre Dame was a current game in which Ohio St was participating.

Michigan was sending peeps to games of future opponents. Michigan was not participating in those games.

Also, if I wanted to steal Notre Dame sideline signals I'd sit on the opposite sideline for a better view.
This is even worse -- they had a staffer with full view of the opposing bench when coaches came back to draw up plays or go over plays on the ipads. This was real time info, he could send across to his own staff. Why else would a team put a staff member directly behind the bench of a team they are playing? And why would the staff member be videotaping?

And it is just a coincidence a venmo payment is made with a ND shamrock in the description between the two coaches?

And what is QC staff member doing standing next to the DC during a game?

family discover GIF

I think the abiding lesson here is despite near constant cheating, the “cream of the crop” of the B1G still get their shit pushed in on the regular when they have to play decent teams from other conferences.

This article says it’s just Michigan fan rumors.

Of course they will try to pass it off as rumors. Is it not the coach videotaping from directly behind the notre dame bench? Explain why a football staff member from OSU would be seated there?

Is it not the QC coach standing next to the DC? Was the Venmo payment with the shamrock just a coincidence between the coaches?

Chump Eric Baudour GIF by Rooster Teeth

guilty on all counts GIF by Oxygen

IN before ATF goes off on a tangent that this is all made up and fills the boaurd with excuses. Cheating mother f'ers. Obviously they would have lost to ND if not for cheating and hiding staff members in the stands to do god knows what.

Back