More Michigan Cheating

This is even worse -- they had a staffer with full view of the opposing bench when coaches came back to draw up plays or go over plays on the ipads. This was real time info, he could send across to his own staff. Why else would a team put a staff member directly behind the bench of a team they are playing? And why would the staff member be videotaping?

And it is just a coincidence a venmo payment is made with a ND shamrock in the description between the two coaches?

And what is QC staff member doing standing next to the DC during a game?

family discover GIF

Not.The.Same

Ohio St is in THAT football game.

Michigan was in-person scouting future opponents.

Let me know when the NCAA and Big 10 open investigations into Ohio St. staff attending Ohio St games. LOL

Not.The.Same

Ohio St is in THAT football game.

Michigan was in-person scouting future opponents.

Let me know when the NCAA and Big 10 open investigations into Ohio St. staff attending Ohio St games. LOL
Since you are arguing semantics -- no one from michigan attended a game of any future opponent.

That not withstanding -- the guy videoing the game directly behind the ND bench is............a QC coach for OSU, the same title held by the guy who stands next to the DC for Ohio State. CHEATERS!!!!

I, for one, am appalled a team would try to steal signs from opposing teams.

The “Ohio State are really the ones in big trouble here!” Spin attempt is a complete final denial desperation attempt
Here comes the excuses. That was impressive -- you beat @Across The Field with the excuses.

So just a coincidence your QC coach sends a venmo payment to your other QC coach with a shamrock when you are playing ND two days later? Then that same coach is videotaping directly behind ND's bench?

I think the abiding lesson here is despite near constant cheating, the “cream of the crop” of the B1G still get their shit pushed in on the regular when they have to play decent teams from other conferences.

interesting take considering OSU should've beat Georgia and have won 7 of their last 11 "bowl games" including a natty.

They got their "shit pushed in" twice in a decade.

And they have beaten both of those schools in other games.

How embarrassing for you. Your team is so pathetic that your entire existence relies on the validity of a random post on a Michigan blog.

Live look at @Across The Field

View attachment 110288
Since you are arguing semantics -- no one from michigan attended a game of any future opponent.

That not withstanding -- the guy videoing the game directly behind the ND bench is............a QC coach for OSU, the same title held by the guy who stands next to the DC for Ohio State. CHEATERS!!!!

I, for one, am appalled a team would try to steal signs from opposing teams.
The Michigan Man. Deflect, deny, distract.

Have you no honor? Have you no shame? How do you even sleep at night?

Here comes the excuses. That was impressive -- you beat @Across The Field with the excuses.

So just a coincidence your QC coach sends a venmo payment to your other QC coach with a shamrock when you are playing ND two days later? Then that same coach is videotaping directly behind ND's bench?

This will soon be on every sports news outlet right next to Michigans illegal recruiting, I mean felonious coach, I mean illegal sign stealing story. Sorry. It's getting hard to keep up

Doesn’t this deserve its own thread? :noidea:

This is even worse -- they had a staffer with full view of the opposing bench when coaches came back to draw up plays or go over plays on the ipads. This was real time info, he could send across to his own staff. Why else would a team put a staff member directly behind the bench of a team they are playing? And why would the staff member be videotaping?

And it is just a coincidence a venmo payment is made with a ND shamrock in the description between the two coaches?

And what is QC staff member doing standing next to the DC during a game?

family discover GIF

let us know when the NCAA has hours of video of it happening and not a video posted that is perfectly normal as he was watching the game.

Doesn’t this deserve its own thread? :noidea:
No because the extent of what he claims is backed up only in his own mind and its just a deflection from the mounting evidence of an advanced cheating system put in place by Michigan football.

No because the extent of what he claims is backed up only in his own mind and its just a deflection from the mounting evidence of an advanced cheating system put in place by Michigan football.

Wish I was better at copying twitter stuff but a prevailing theory I just saw yesterday on the other board is Michigan hired a 3rd party computer forensics team to work concurrently with the FBI in assisting their investigation into Weiss and they uncovered all of Stallions operations. Like every bit of it.

We are going to need an explanation @Across The Field.

Looks like the only way Ohio State could beat Notre Dame on a last second play was to cheat. Shame on you.
LOL you're about a week behind here, you mental midget. Those were both dudes who were attending the same game together. Your desperation is showing.

I think the abiding lesson here is despite near constant cheating, the “cream of the crop” of the B1G still get their shit pushed in on the regular when they have to play decent teams from other conferences.
Well, yeah. michigan wasn't illegally scouting teams from other conferences anywhere near as much as they were B1G teams. I assume you're talking about michigan since you used "cream of the crop" in quotations as if you're being sarcastic, which of course one would be if they actually refer to michigan in such a way.

I can't believe that UNC isn't working in the direction to steal signs.

Yet.

Well, yeah. michigan wasn't illegally scouting teams from other conferences anywhere near as much as they were B1G teams. I assume you're talking about michigan since you used "cream of the crop" in quotations as if you're being sarcastic, which of course one would be if they actually refer to michigan in such a way.
I was including Ohio State as well. They’re frauds.

Back