More Michigan Cheating

The fact you just said it is wrong to scout a future opponent, may be the funniest thing i've seen posted on this board. :facepalm:

Just so you realize how ridiculous you sound. You would consider WATCHING TAPE on another team before you play them as illegal. No wonder Nebraska has been getting smacked all around the field the past decade -- they don't even scout teams.

So I shouldn't watch or go to an ohio state/Wisconsin game because I might tell Michigan which is obvious for all to see?
My day is ruined. I planned on watching OSU/Wisconsin, but now that @Red_Alert has filled everyone in that scouting a future opponent is illegal. I don't know what to watch. Maybe the BBC has some curling on?!/

The fact you just said it is wrong to scout a future opponent, may be the funniest thing i've seen posted on this board. :facepalm:

Just so you realize how ridiculous you sound. You would consider WATCHING TAPE on another team before you play them as illegal. No wonder Nebraska has been getting smacked all around the field the past decade -- they don't even scout teams.

A "future opponent.
"In-Person"

JFC you Michigan fans are as disingenuous as they come, you fucking knucklehead.

My day is ruined. I planned on watching OSU/Wisconsin, but now that @Red_Alert has filled everyone in that scouting a future opponent is illegal. I don't know what to watch. Maybe the BBC has some curling on?!/

You know damn well what I mean.

I'm going to watch CFB. Not argue with disingenuous idiots all day.

Piss off.

I heard Stalions is the one who shot JFK and he rigged the election to get Biden into the White House. That's the rumor I'm hearing on X.

I can't help that the info coming out makes perfect sense man. No need to flail about.

Your program is the one who decided to latch onto to Manifesto boy

May have been posted, but I'm not about to go back and check, y'all been too busy in this thread.

A "future opponent.
"In-Person"

JFC you Michigan fans are as disingenuous as they come, you fucking knucklehead
You are the one who said scouting future opponents was illegal. I figured maybe that is how Nebraska rolls? It'd make total sense.

You are the one who said scouting future opponents was illegal. I figured maybe that is how Nebraska rolls? It'd make total sense.
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I can't help that the info coming out makes perfect sense man. No need to flail about.

Your program is the one who decided to latch onto to Manifesto boy
It is the internet. Every moron is going to make up theories with zero evidence and quote 'unnamed sources'. All that is being done now is throwing shit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Also, If the FBI is involved -- there is zero chance a 3rd party computer forensic firm is involved, as the FBI wouldn't allow it. If a computer forensic expert was needed - the FBI has their own.

That being said -- they should fire anyone who vetted and recommended that clown Stalion. My 9 year old could have hidden the trail better than he did.

Guys, Michigan is going to prison and all you can do now is send money for phone calls on Saturday.

It is the internet. Every moron is going to make up theories with zero evidence and quote 'unnamed sources'. All that is being done now is throwing shit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Also, If the FBI is involved -- there is zero chance a 3rd party computer forensic firm is involved, as the FBI wouldn't allow it. If a computer forensic expert was needed - the FBI has their own.

That being said -- they should fire anyone who vetted and recommended that clown Stalion. My 9 year old could have hidden the trail better than he did.
The timeline was more likely - UM hires forensics on the asst coach issue, finds illegal stuff about him, tells local LEO who brings in the FBI.

UM forensics also finds stuff about signal cheating and UM feels they have to turn it over.

That's the most logical timeline based on what little we know.

I can’t comprehend why teams don’t constantly change signals. This is regardless of the Michigan cheating allegations.
Because there is only so much time that players can dedicate to the sport and it's better that they be looking at film, doing S&C, and practicing, rather than having to recreate hundreds of signals every week.

Plus, they should be able to assume teams will follow the rules and not cheat.

Back