More Michigan Cheating

Idk if it's already been posted, but there are allegations that Michigan also used ball boys to steal plays as well

"According to Sports Illustrated, that may not have been the only way Michigan tried to improperly gain an edge, as the outlet says an unnamed Big Ten program was told to keep an eye out for ball boys relaying plays to the home team’s sideline:

A coach at a different school called them before playing Michigan to warn them about Wolverines ball boys on their sideline listening to play calls and communicating information to the Michigan sideline—holding the football up in one hand to indicate an expected pass, and in the other hand to indicate a run.

It’s obviously worth noting the team admitted it didn’t end up noticing any patterns that raised red flags when it played in Ann Arbor.

Based on an article ESPN published earlier this year, the Wolverines are also far from the first program to arouse suspicion thanks to the behavior of their ball boys, and while that’s essentially child’s play compared to the allegations surrounding Stalions, it’s certainly not helping Michigan’s case."
What a sad and desperate program LOL

I bet Harballs gave them handjobs and a pat on the ass

bed1804436bdc1bd81a870947ad3c998

Alejandro Zuniga said:
Jim Harbaugh says Michigan football is like field corn instead of a house plant.

Alejandro Zuniga said:
"House plants, they have their functions. They can be beautiful in the home. They can bring great beauty and value to a home. But the field corn: Just drop a seed in a crack of a sidewalk and it'll burrow down and come up with energy, then rise up in a stalk-like fashion and start producing."

Reporter: "Is it a head coach's responsibility to know everything that's going on in the program?"

Jim Harbaugh: "I think that that question probably answers itself. I mean, I was forthright with the statement right away. But you're asking -- yeah, but I'll just leave it at that."

Feel like they have a hard time proving this generic looking person is in fact who we're talking about, especially because we're talking about a bald guy...

But also, this is the best case for us as it further would prove this guy was a wacko.

Feel like they have a hard time proving this generic looking person is in fact who we're talking about, especially because we're talking about a bald guy...

But also, this is the best case for us as it further would prove this guy was a wacko.
LOL no it's not. He was an active michigan employee at this time. If anything, this strengthens the LOIC possibility. Jesus, if Day had a coach dressed in UNLV gear on the sidelines against michigan, you and newphone would've each fainted from the horror of it.

Greatest mid-season scandal/controversy of all time. Definitely the funniest, most entertaining one in recent memory. :nod:

Seriously, when it comes to off-field entertainment, no one comes to the B1G. Y’all mfers wildin’. :pound:

Please continue. :spy:

LOL no it's not. He was an active michigan employee at this time. If anything, this strengthens the LOIC possibility. Jesus, if Day had a coach dressed in UNLV gear on the sidelines against michigan, you and newphone would've each fainted from the horror of it.
Sounds like CMU did something illegal, not Michigan.

This is the best case scenario if the assertions are true, that this guy was a lone wolf looney toon. Fire him and be on our way.

I laughed at this at first but now CMU says they are investigating.

If this was a CMU staffer/intern, certainly they can identify who or at least get confirmation from another staffer. “Oh, that’s just Joe” is all it woulda taken to kill this story. It's not happening that way though

This is the best case scenario if the assertions are true, that this guy was a lone wolf looney toon. Fire him and be on our way.
Despite all of his shit-talking about you, I'm starting to think you might be the more reasonable one out of you and newphone

He was working for and getting paid by the University of Michigan football program. So you’re

Game Over No GIF by CBC

Back