More Michigan Cheating

Michigan fans are seriously acting like the guy is a master of disguise lol. SUNGLASSES MAKE YOU UNRECOGNIZEABLE!
Are you saying all white people look the same? Sounds pretty racist to me.

I saw some idiot Michigan fans on twitter arguing that it would "not be possible" for Stallions to be in EL on Friday night and then in Ann Arbor early on Saturday for the Michigan/ECU game.

Lol isn't East Lansing like a hour and 30 minute drive, if even that, from Ann Arbor?

I saw some idiot Michigan fans on twitter arguing that it would "not be possible" for Stallions to be in EL on Friday night and then in Ann Arbor early on Saturday for the Michigan/ECU game.

Lol isn't East Lansing like a hour and 30 minute drive, if even that, from Ann Arbor?

Yes. That's stupid as fuck. You could be on the coast of Lake Michigan Friday night and in Ann Arbor early Saturday.

Jeez! There’s new info every week! Where there is smoke there is fire 🔥

Jeez! There’s new info every week! Where there is smoke there is fire 🔥

Just a massive coordinated PR Hit Job because everyone (including the SEC top dogs) are jealous and afraid of Michigan and their 1/2 of a national title since the 1940s

Honest question - did they end up having to rewrite the language of the deal to include a out depending on how the investigation goes? I thought I read that was now a thing.

No idea, but that sounds reasonable. Prob find out more tomorrow.

Honest question - did they end up having to rewrite the language of the deal to include a out depending on how the investigation goes? I thought I read that was now a thing.

Not sure why they would have to do that. If it comes back on him, that would be a for cause firing any way you look at it. Unless they restructured some guaranteed money or something

You mean, a guy who kinda looks like him was there...
This is actually good for you. If that is him, and it is, even Harbaugh wouldn't have any idea of this. If that is him, it shows that he is absolutely the psycho we thought he was.

Back