More Michigan Cheating

Also, pretty impressive that you all think Stallions is so elite that he's able to record the sideline of Michigan state with his MIND

I'm not saying everyone does this. I think every team attempts to steal signs, at least the good ones. But I am saying that I can see a low level staffer, an analyst assigned to one job, being told to collect information and instead of doing the hard thing (combing through thousands of hours of video looking for signs), hiring someone to sit in the stands, film it and make it easier for him.
LOL, you literally wrote - "The more people talk about this, the more it shows how prevalent it is in CFB." What you guys did is not prevalent in CFB. In fact, it appears that you are the only team to have done this.

And, you are contradicting yourself again ... you say that it's all on tape, and now you are saying they have to go through thousands of hours of tape. Which is it ... it's all provided on tape (there aren't thousands of hours of it), or it's not. And do you know how much time had to go into setting up your nefarious scheme? It wasn't easy, and it wasn't easier even assuming it's on film which I am confident it isn't.

Just walk away from this line of defense ... you didn't think it through and you are contradicting the hell out of yourself.

Also, pretty impressive that you all think Stallions is so elite that he's able to record the sideline of Michigan state with his MIND

Lol that's a nice spin "Who cares that he was on the sideline trying to pretend to be a part of CMUs staff! Not like he has a photographic memory!!!"

He wasnt recording, he had other cheaters do that already. He was using his notes to ensure that what he got from others cheaters while cheating was accurate cheating and not bogus cheating.

An idiot savant.
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Lol that's a nice spin "Who cares that he was on the sideline trying to pretend to be a part of CMUs staff! Not like he has a photographic memory!!!"
Not smart enough to use a fake name on venmo, smart enough to remember everything!

LOL, you literally wrote - "The more people talk about this, the more it shows how prevalent it is in CFB." What you guys did is not prevalent in CFB. In fact, it appears that you are the only team to have done this.

And, you are contradicting yourself again ... you say that it's all on tape, and now you are saying they have to go through thousands of hours of tape. Which is it ... it's all provided on tape (there aren't thousands of hours of it), or it's not. And do you know how much time had to go into setting up your nefarious scheme? It wasn't easy, and it wasn't easier even assuming it's on film which I am confident it isn't.

Just walk away from this line of defense ... you didn't think it through and you are contradicting the hell out of yourself.
prevalent sign stealing is. Not how prevalent this particular method is.

Not smart enough to use a fake name on venmo, smart enough to remember everything!

The funniest thing I've seen on this was from reading a Michigan board, they were talking about how Stallions would be a "master jewel thief or bank robber" if he wasn't so obsessed with football.

Fucking guy would get caught so fast because of how stupid he is.

Yep. If it's "all just easily seen on tape!" why go through the trouble of forming this vast network and constantly sending goons to games to illegally record? It makes no sense. Going through hours on hours of tape would still be much easier than doing that.

The funniest thing I've seen on this was from reading a Michigan board, they were talking about how Stallions would be a "master jewel thief or bank robber" if he wasn't so obsessed with football.

Fucking guy would get caught so fast because of how stupid he is.
If the things reported are true, he's an absolute moron. Like, to an unbelievable level. You fucking dressed in disguise on the CMU sideline? Used your personal venmo with literal titles of transactions for what games? Like....jesus. Dude could have titled them "hair cut" and this wouldn't have come out.

Yep. If it's "all just easily seen on tape!" why go through the trouble of forming this vast network and constantly sending goons to games to illegally record? It makes no sense. Going through hours on hours of tape would still be much easier than doing that.
I'm just offering a theory. It's easier to pay someone to record a sideline vs. going through hours of tape looking for the same thing, no? If you were trying to get around a task with a shortcut, this would be it.

By the time the OSU game hits, that's 11 previous 3+ hour games and all the film accompanying those to go through. Would you rather go through 40 hours of film - or - pay someone $100 to get you exactly what you're looking for in 3 hours?

Then why did you do it?

The NCAA could vacate your wins.

It isn't prevalent in CFB.
I didn't do anything. But stealing signs in CFB is prevalent. Here is Ohio State's defensive coordinator being quoted as saying he believes 75% of NCAA teams steal signs.

• Ohio State defensive coordinator Jim Knowles estimates 75% of teams steal signals. – ESPN, 2023
The fans who don't know this type of stuff was going on are the one's who are shocked and appalled by this. Reality is -- teams change their signs all the damn time, they put 2, 3, 4 guys sending signals from the sideline to try to hide who is sending in the play call, etc.

And why he would do it? It is his job. He wasn't hired for his football expertise. He was hired for his military expertise at code breaking. It is the same reason so many other teams have people on staff whose job it is to do the exact same thing. Teams are also trying to angle for an edge.

If the things reported are true, he's an absolute moron. Like, to an unbelievable level. You fucking dressed in disguise on the CMU sideline? Used your personal venmo with literal titles of transactions for what games? Like....jesus. Dude could have titled them "hair cut" and this wouldn't have come out.

A very terrible disguise lol. Guy is a real life cartoon character, you know he thinks in his own head that he's a fucking stealth expert too.

In fact, it appears that you are the only team to have done this.
Stop. Zero chance UM is the only team doing this when the overwhelming majority of teams have guys hired to steal signs.

Michigan is just the only school with someone dumb enough to use his own personal credit card and public venmo to purchase and pay people.

It would be PAINFULLY EASY to do this without any paper trail what so ever. It is what makes the SEC short video about this so funny. It makes me question our military intelligence dept that this guy was supposedly apart of, as this guy couldn't have been any more blatant with his stupidity, if everything reported is true.

A very terrible disguise lol. Guy is a real life cartoon character, you know he thinks in his own head that he's a fucking stealth expert too.
It's absolutely fascinating to some degree. I'm not sure if what's reported, if everything, is 100% true or related but it's certainly a fascinating storyline. Down to the whole story about this guy being a superfan and randomly being at every single Michigan game as the team got off the bus, then invited to be a student intern, and then student intern turned analyst. Then onto the manifesto, network of spies, and now a blurry photo of a guy on the sidelines that looks like him in a disguise. It's literally out of a movie.

I didn't do anything. But stealing signs in CFB is prevalent. Here is Ohio State's defensive coordinator being quoted as saying he believes 75% of NCAA teams steal signs.

• Ohio State defensive coordinator Jim Knowles estimates 75% of teams steal signals. – ESPN, 2023
The fans who don't know this type of stuff was going on are the one's who are shocked and appalled by this. Reality is -- teams change their signs all the damn time, they put 2, 3, 4 guys sending signals from the sideline to try to hide who is sending in the play call, etc.

And why he would do it? It is his job. He wasn't hired for his football expertise. He was hired for his military expertise at code breaking. It is the same reason so many other teams have people on staff whose job it is to do the exact same thing. Teams are also trying to angle for an edge.
Here you go again with the "everyone steals signs" when we all know that means during games, not what your team did. Man, you seem irrational and desperate.

It's absolutely fascinating to some degree. I'm not sure if what's reported, if everything, is 100% true or related but it's certainly a fascinating storyline. Down to the whole story about this guy being a superfan and randomly being at every single Michigan game as the team got off the bus, then invited to be a student intern, and then student intern turned analyst. Then onto the manifesto, network of spies, and now a blurry photo of a guy on the sidelines that looks like him in a disguise. It's literally out of a movie.

Something is definitely "off" with the kid, he's probably somewhat on the spectrum or something. He's definitely in that weirdo class of "superfan" where it's obnoxiously psycho obsessive.

Here you go again with the "everyone steals signs" when we all know that means during games, not what your team did. Man, you seem irrational and desperate.
What exactly do you think the guys hired to steal signs do during the week? Or do you think they just show up on Saturday and start guessing?

I will say this -- if the 2nd option was the case -- tell Georgia I'm available. They can give me $50k to show up on Saturday's and guess pass or run. I have a 50/50 shot of getting it right each time.

Something is definitely "off" with the kid, he's probably somewhat on the spectrum or something. He's definitely in that weirdo class of "superfan" where it's obnoxiously psycho obsessive.
He was in military intelligence as a code breaker. I have the utmost respect for ALL military, as my family has been apart of it for generations, but this guy does not shine a bright light on the intelligence community.

Back