Most loyal B1G fan bases

True loyalty has nothing to do with winning championships.
Indeed. Illinois basketball is a perfect example. They not winning b-ball ships would be like Miami not winning football ships. I don’t get it

Indeed. Illinois basketball is a perfect example. They not winning b-ball ships would be like Miami not winning football ships. I don’t get it
My take on sports teams...

When you said Wisconsin,
You said it all.

No matter the sport or opponent, I'm rooting for Wisconsin.

My take on sports teams...

When you said Wisconsin,
You said it all.

No matter the sport or opponent, I'm rooting for Wisconsin.
Well you Whiskers are a special breed. ;) but at least that football program is fairly consistent. B-ball too

As hilarious as that is, I think it is just as probable that Rhule is the best coach in the nation as Fickell is deserving of a 1 seed. THAT is a little extreme.

Caitlin Clark
FWIW, I went to the Iowa Hawkeyes double-header @ Wells Fargo Arena yesterday. It was a late arriving flat crowd for the MBB game vs. FAMU, but WFA was packed and hopping for Caitlin and the Hawkeyes WBB game vs. Cleveland State. Caitlin was incredible to watch play in person. I was very impressed with her all around game.

One of these came out before and I'll say the same thing. Penn State fans didn't give a damn their team had a pedo and pedo enablers. They are the most loyal

This is why I think Nebraska's loyalty is overrated.

This is why I think Nebraska's loyalty is overrated.

You know the article in the OP is labeled "Most loyal FOOTBALL fans bases", right?

You posting a thing about the basketball team as if somehow proves a point doesn't mean much