Most loyal B1G fan bases

Since then, we've also been back to the playoffs multiple times, while FSU has...yikes.

Also odd that you bring up conference loyalty based on teams' performances while you coattail ride Clemson, aka the only relevant ACC football team for the last decade lol
Congrats on your non titles. Well done for sure

Conference is conference man. Its just fact that the big 10 has not won anything in football or basketball for awhile and I’m an Illinois basketball fan. Now Stop crying

Congrats on your non titles. Well done for sure

Conference is conference man. Its just fact that the big 10 has not won anything in football or basketball for awhile and I’m an Illinois basketball fan. Now Stop crying
It's always funny seeing you type words you don't understand, like "crying" or "panties in a bunch", when it's always demonstrated that you're the one guilty of those things LOL

Anyhow, FSU is a poverty team in a poverty conference.

It's always funny seeing you type words you don't understand, like "crying" or "panties in a bunch", when it's always demonstrated that you're the one guilty of those things LOL

Anyhow, FSU is a poverty team in a poverty conference.

Well you seem a bit defensive or upset for sure. My comment was about the loyalty of the fans in the big 10 with hardly any one winning Natty in basketball or football for about 20 years. So back to the thread of loyalty — Like myself as an Illini b-ball fan.

But continue to be insecure I guess. Lol

OSU has as many natties in football as FSU in the last decade. I guess that’s a bit rough for you or something

My guy, you keep responding and getting uppity. Low IQ behavior for sure.

Uppity? Lol. My comment was about loyal fans there Jeffy :L

Low IQ = 1 Natty FSU and 1 Natty OSU in last decade which = you crying like a little bitch?

Interesting no doubt

Uppity? Lol. My comment was about loyal fans there Jeffy :facepalm:

Low IQ = 1 Natty FSU and 1 Natty OSU in last decade which = you crying like a little bitch?

Interesting no doubt
See, you say crying again, demonstrating that you don't know what that word means. IQ in the trash.

yeah we will. Down times happen in a program.

So touchy some of these Buckeyes.

Uppity. Lmao what a doosh
My guy, you're the one being touchy always throwing around the sophomoric insults. Incredibly high irony to go along with the incredibly low IQ.

My guy, you're the one being touchy always throwing around the sophomoric insults. Incredibly high irony to go along with the incredibly low IQ

:L

Mercy me you’re a gigantic doosh. It’s just a fact. I’ve said zero about the Buckeyes. Lmao

I’ve said nothing bad about the Big 10

Get ahold of yourself.

:facepalm:

Mercy me you’re a gigantic doosh. It’s just a fact. I’ve said zero about the Buckeyes. Lmao

I’ve said nothing bad about the Big 10

Get ahold of yourself.
Are you made because I used a big word?

Lmao at the flexing by the OSU doosh here after finishing ranked 4th. FSU 11th

I’m sure these facts will offend him as well

This is gold. Natty or GTFO

You’re so triggered you can’t even spell while trying to make an IQ insult

You Buckeyes crack me up
This coming from the guy who spelled it "doosh".

Disappear? I think it might feel that way only because we have the largest stadium in the entire country. See what happens to Ohio State fans if you start struggling to make a bowl game for a decade. Even when we were terrible, we were regularly filling a 108,000 seat stadium. Ohio State fans are quitting on the team because of two losses in a decade.
You made bowl games the previous 4 seasons and had an 11 win season in there with that head coach.