Mun-Day. Diskuss

I'm afraid to know what my bmi is at the moment. Havent been in the gym in over two months. Gonna be brutal getting back in there
I was 190... Again, with steel toe shoes

The wife already pulling you away from your own family on major holidays?

Whipped GIF by memecandy

and it's not even her real family!

I'm afraid to know what my bmi is at the moment. Havent been in the gym in over two months. Gonna be brutal getting back in there
I'm so motivated right now after eating all the shit I did in California, man. The last day I got up and had local breakfast burrito(s) then Five Guys for lunch, Coke with every meal, drinking like a fish every night. I feel like shit! Got home and gladly submitted to eating what my wife eats every day which is super-healthy food in small portions. I swear it took me three days to shit all that shit out and start feeling normal again. Drinking nothing but water for three days helped but last night had some red wine, enjoyed the mellow buzz and feel like a million bucks this morning.

Moderation. At my advanced age, it's now a requirement. :biggrin:

It's a Foodie Monday?

Made chili on Saturday, smoked a chuck roast on the Traeger yesterday. Will make BBQ beef out of the leftovers.

I'm so motivated right now after eating all the shit I did in California, man. The last day I got up and had local breakfast burrito(s) then Five Guys for lunch, Coke with every meal, drinking like a fish every night. I feel like shit! Got home and gladly submitted to eating what my wife eats every day which is super-healthy food in small portions. I swear it took me three days to shit all that shit out and start feeling normal again. Drinking nothing but water for three days helped but last night had some red wine, enjoyed the mellow buzz and feel like a million bucks this morning.

Moderation. At my advanced age, it's now a requirement. :biggrin:

GIF - GIF , Nope, No way, Nah, no, disappointed GIF - Viral Viral Videos

I am going to do a pizza on the weber tonight with the lady friend

I am going to do a pizza on the weber tonight with the lady friend
I tried making a pizza in the cast iron skillet Friday. It was the first time I've done something like that, and I burnt the crust.