Mun-Day. Diskuss

Cold outside......fuck.

speaking of BBQ, i drive up to VT, strictly for this:

was a regular stop for me and the exwife on the way to her dads in VT. this dude is legend.

117655433_3168485546532054_661511898568184811_n.jpg

122164937_10158155000663303_923407228395859648_o.jpg
Note to self: check this place out the next time I drive up to see my brother.

man tyler lockett fucked my shit up yesterday (but still not good enough to win the game by 3.5 and save my same game parlay, fucking trash ass useless mofo).

meeting in a few, should probably put the kettle on.

man tyler lockett fucked my shit up yesterday (but still not good enough to win the game by 3.5 and save my same game parlay, fucking trash ass useless mofo).

Kettle One? Decent choice for a Monday

Built the interior of one of the basement closets yesterday. Hopefully we can start organizing the office now that just about everything else has a home.
every time you talk about that basement I know you're another clovehitch killer, yet i sit here and do nothing about it.

well, it really is tea time now, back in a minute.

Go (still first place) Birds!

she still looks like that? How old is she now?

because DAMN.
she looks like a florida retiree, you should probably hang out with fish in florida.

In fantasy I had like a 16 point lead going into that game. I have Russell Wilson and my opponent had Lockett. I thought I was safe as long as he spread the ball around, cause obvi Lockett points would mean Wilson points (albeit less, per QB scoring). But no, he won't stop chucking it to Lockett. Nearly half of his completions including all 3 of his TDs went to him, plus he threw 3 picks. I still won by 3 points, but damn.

she looks like a florida retiree, you should probably hang out with fish in florida.
maybe after the election. He doesn't like me right now.

Season 3 We Were On A Break GIF by Friends

Reactions: Me
morning all, working from outside today.

Few meetings, nothing too exciting. Have Thursday/Friday off, try to find some items to do.

I think Mrs. Pnk and I do better traveling alone.
captain ron taking over?