Mun-Day. Diskuss

Why is that funny?

Because the same thing has happened...3 times now? ill does a bunch of shit to get himself banned (and you guys follow) or runs off posters and the morning crew thinks it's cute.

Then you minnesotans fake like you give a shit where hippie is, knowing full well why he left.

This place IS like a sitcom. Full of repeats.

She is cute, but I think youre grading on a curve.
it could be part of the "work wife syndrome"

but shes hot in person.

and thats her husband. his family believes in voodoo, true story.

17361720_1869094803116608_7631934435700593702_n.jpg

Yes, but a general rule is not to subpoena an unwilling witness.

He will have to be treated as a hostile witness then. Someone bring sticks for him to pick up and maybe that will calm him down

Reactions: Me
it could be part of the "work wife syndrome"

but shes hot in person.

and thats her husband. his family believes in voodoo, true story.

17361720_1869094803116608_7631934435700593702_n.jpg
A "10" is perfection. Like but naked under spotlights perfect. I dont see a 10, but depending her personality, and "drive", she could be an 8 maybe.

Could we ask for a statement? Just a typed statement.
if he only provides a written statement i will be unable to do my cross examiniation

@ill should i send you my venmo information now or when you receive the final bill?

Because the same thing has happened...3 times now? ill does a bunch of shit to get himself banned (and you guys follow) or runs off posters and the morning crew thinks it's cute.

Then you minnesotans fake like you give a shit where hippie is, knowing full well why he left.

This place IS like a sitcom. Full of repeats.
I've posted with Hippie since the late 90's. But I'm not getting involved in anyone's internet feuds....I don't have time for that shit. Just bummed I can't shoot the shit with him....as I would with most of the daily thread posters. I've been cruising both boards because I like the ones that didn't want to post over here anymore. So take your dumb theories elsewhere.

I've posted with Hippie since the late 90's. But I'm not getting involved in anyone's internet feuds....I don't have time for that shit. Just bummed I can't shoot the shit with him....as I would with most of the daily thread posters. I've been cruising both boards because I like the ones that didn't want to post over here anymore. So take your dumb theories elsewhere.
"dumb theories"

I mean, if one of my two decades long pals got run off again, I'd be in denial too I guess.

never gonna be able to get those cookies to him now.
I know the general area he lives. Maybe I'll scare the shit out of him next time I'm out that way and leave a plate of cookies in his driveway.

I know the general area he lives. Maybe I'll scare the shit out of him next time I'm out that way and leave a plate of cookies in his driveway.

Now the poor guy is being stalked

Reactions: Me