NASA is getting too fakey with pics

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,354.00
Everybody is afraid of hurricanes since they started painting them red on the radar.

Taking that cue, NASA paints all their space pics pretty colors now. We all know they're not colors. Most come from X-ray and gamma ray fields for Chrissake. Now, they'll have us believe they're capturing sounds.

Here's what a black hole sounds like? :rolleyes: What a bunch of crap. And purple? It's just a vid of Oprah's cooch.

Everybody is afraid of hurricanes since they started painting them red on the radar.

Taking that cue, NASA paints all their space pics pretty colors now. We all know they're not colors. Most come from X-ray and gamma ray fields for Chrissake. Now, they'll have us believe they're capturing sounds.

Here's what a black hole sounds like? :rolleyes: What a bunch of crap. And purple? It's just a vid of Oprah's cooch.

you dont get it will ferrell GIF by Saturday Night Live

Continuing with the blue pill here. I like the pictures and it's cool to think that is the sound of a black hole.

Continuing with the blue pill here. I like the pictures and it's cool to think that is the sound of a black hole.
lol @ blue pill. But I'm thinking they just made it up.

I'm becoming skeptical of everything after visiting the Kennedy Space Center with the kids last week. So much of it was hyperbole....which is ok to get kids excited....but contrary to science.

lol

Not NASA, but what kind of weirdos are into this art?

Hint:

1660061492944.png

You’re so incredibly stupid, it’s mind blowing.

lol @ blue pill. But I'm thinking they just made it up.

I'm becoming skeptical of everything after visiting the Kennedy Space Center with the kids last week. So much of it was hyperbole....which is ok to get kids excited....but contrary to science.
You’ve argued in defense of flat earthers, none of this is shocking.

I thought you couldnt hear sound in space. Since it is in a vacuum