NASA is getting too fakey with pics

It's not sound as we know it, they detailed it in the article
I’ll admit this much though….in trying to communicate what they are doing here they are watering down to “recording sound” and “a song”. It’s too silly.

Explain what you’re doing, let those that understand get it. In your attempt to reach the idiots you’ve missed and the effort to reach them is now lambasted by the idiots, as the OP here proves.

I’ll admit this much though….in trying to communicate what they are doing here they are watering down to “recording sound” and “a song”. It’s too silly.

Explain what you’re doing, let those that understand get it. In your attempt to reach the idiots you’ve missed and the effort to reach them is now lambasted by the idiots, as the OP here proves.
Lol I don't disagree it's kinda like playing a random item (a rock maybe)on a record player and it making noise, no it's not really a record or what the rock was intended to be used for but it can still cause the record player to make a noise

NASA is fake because if they don't put out a bunch of fake pics, there's literally no substance to what they do. That's it. Constantly begging for more money and never actually accomplishing anything.
If it weren’t for NASA, most Hooplans would still have to find a way to tie their shoes.

I just got called an "idiot" by someone with a Florida State icon. :L

I know there are colors we cannot see. :L
I know the photos are colored to look cool, not falsely represent the colors we can't see anyway. :L
Yes, they played some noise and called it a black hole. :L

You dick.

It's like teaching calculus to a toad.
C'mon, Orlando Eagles isn't that stupid. He's just proud to know a few things that everybody else already knows.

I just got called an "idiot" by someone with a Florida State icon. :facepalm:

I know there are colors we cannot see. :facepalm:
I know the photos are colored to look cool, not falsely represent the colors we can't see anyway. :facepalm:
Yes, they played some noise and called it a black hole. :facepalm:

You dick.
brian regan what GIF

Don’t you dumbfucks ever stop for just a second and think “hmmmm, if I just take 10 minutes to look some shit up and read a little bit maybe I wouldn’t be such a dumbfuck”?
You calling someone else a dumbfuck is thee very definition of irony.

Definitely not sound per se, but an audible interpretation of the black hole's effect on surrounding gases.

That galaxy is 53 million light years away. Light can travel at 181,000 miles per second. Speed of sound is 761 miles per hour.

Do your own math.

Definitely not sound per se, but an audible interpretation of the black hole's effect on surrounding gases.

That galaxy is 53 million light years away. Light can travel at 181,000 miles per second. Speed of sound is 761 miles per hour.

Do your own math.

Can't resist. There are about 31,556,926 seconds in a year * 181,000 = 5,711,803,606,000 miles (5.7 Trillion).

Then, 5,711,803,606 miles * 53,000,000 = A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles

Therefore, A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles / 761 mph, means its not actual sound

Can't resist. There are about 31,556,926 seconds in a year * 181,000 = 5,711,803,606,000 miles (5.7 Trillion).

Then, 5,711,803,606 miles * 53,000,000 = A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles

Therefore, A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles / 761 mph, means its not actual sound

no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco