NASA is getting too fakey with pics

That was meant for the slower students. Stop insulting them.

Harry Potter No GIF

Considering sound doesn't travel in space, it's not really all that hard to figure out. lol

It's like teaching calculus to a toad.

@Orlando_Eagles is one of the smarter ones.

You don't qualify.

Ummm, Packy, do you have any idea how much math I've mastered from a BS at Florida to having a CFA for 22 years? stfu

I get NASA is catering to children (and petulant child-adults). Still, it becomes cartoonish and silly....and an insult to realistic science.

Ummm, Packy, do you have any idea how much math I've mastered from a BS at Florida to having a CFA for 22 years? stfu

I get NASA is catering to children (and petulant child-adults). Still, it becomes cartoonish and silly....and an insult to realistic science.

The only thing you've graduated from is Subway University.

:yawning: :yawning: :yawning:

“Derrrrr. I can add and subtract guys derrrr”

It’s adorable when florida man tries to pretend he’s some kind of smart.

Can't resist. There are about 31,556,926 seconds in a year * 181,000 = 5,711,803,606,000 miles (5.7 Trillion).

Then, 5,711,803,606 miles * 53,000,000 = A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles

Therefore, A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles / 761 mph, means its not actual sound
im going to be that guy.......

Sounds rate of speed is 100% relative to the medium it is traveling through

sound travels about 3310 mph through water. which is more than 4x that of traveling through air at sea level (different altitudes will change the speed of sound as well)

continue your debate about the rest just wanted to correct that little bit ;)

im going to be that guy.......

Sounds rate of speed is 100% relative to the medium it is traveling through

sound travels about 3310 mph through water. which is more than 4x that of traveling through air at sea level (different altitudes will change the speed of sound as well)

continue your debate about the rest just wanted to correct that little bit ;)
EDBAF760-C9FE-4090-B345-DCAD2402F117.gif

Can't resist. There are about 31,556,926 seconds in a year * 181,000 = 5,711,803,606,000 miles (5.7 Trillion).

Then, 5,711,803,606 miles * 53,000,000 = A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles

Therefore, A huge fucking unimaginable number of miles / 761 mph, means its not actual sound

That was meant for the slower students. Stop insulting them.

Look at these two dumbfucks, thinking light travels at 181,000 miles per second.

It's 186,000 mps.

Carry on dumbfucks. :laugh3:
:laugh3:

You would think that is nice you broke ass fool. Not selling enough birdhouses Moron?

hahaha
I meant nice for a bug eating stoner like you.

BTW, how much does a pelt cost?