NC State Makes A Power Move

I can. B1G (18), SEC (16), ND, FSU, Clem, and 3 Academias to balance things UNC, UVA, Georgia Tech. (Unless one would prefer Stanford, Cal and Rice)

How’s that?
well even @Wild Turkey said "note this will leave some of the B1G and SEC teams out"

well even @Wild Turkey said "note this will leave some of the B1G and SEC teams out"
Rumors are out there that Investment Capital type people are looking to purchase teams and form a league.

How the hell that would work if at all is beyond me but you can be sure if it happens (which means college football is officially dead) they won’t be impressed with teams like Vandy, Wake, Minnesota and so forth.

I think the more likely scenario is the B1G and SEC break off, put kids on salary and the schools own the teams through a separate entity that loopholes title IX. No idea legally how that works but I’d bet that scenario is closer to reality.

so get rid of
Oregon State and Washington state who may already be out anyway.
Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Iowa State, Kansas, Baylor, Cal, Stanford, TCU, Syracuse, BC, Luoisville, Wake Forest, Duke, and Georgia Tech
The new "power" teams BYU, Houston, UCF and Cinci.
and all the G5s.

Not sure all of them should be left out while teams like Indiana, Northwestern, Vandy, Rutgers, Miss State and Kentucky all get to ride in on a grandfathered in type deal.

Arizona State, Geogia Tech, Stanford, Boston College and Colorado should all be considered ahead of some that got in.

can you list those 40?
Honestly I think you take the B1G and SEC and toss teams like Vandy, Minnesota, Rutgers, Missouri, Miss State, Northwestern, Maryland and Purdue.

13 B1G teams
13 SEC Teams

That’s 14 to go:

UNC
Clemson
FSU
Notre Dame
Miami
VT
Baylor
Oklahoma State
West Virginia

Since this will effect basketball postseason:

Kansas
Duke
Houston
Virginia

Add one back I listed as tossed.

Looks like only Andy boy pulled some state favoritism there. Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, get put in divisions with their in state mates. But Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia don’t. We probably know why the favoritism for one, but why the other three?

Bububutttt, charter members!
so invite GT back and kick out Missouri and South Carolina?
Rutgers and Maryland are easy outs and indiana wasn't a charter member in the Big

so invite GT back and kick out Missouri and South Carolina?
Rutgers and Maryland are easy outs and indiana wasn't a charter member in the Big
I think you are right about Arizona needs to be in there somewhere because if this happens they will have their own basketball tournament as well so you have to include teams like:

Kentucky
Kansas
UNC
Duke
UCLA
Arizona
Indiana

You can lose Vandy, Minnesota, Missouri and Rutgers if you need to. I don't see value in GT.

I think you are right about Arizona needs to be in there somewhere because if this happens they will have their own basketball tournament as well so you have to include teams like:

Kentucky
Kansas
UNC
Duke
UCLA
Arizona
Indiana

You can lose Vandy, Minnesota, Missouri and Rutgers if you need to. I don't see value in GT.
GT in football has a higher win% than 22 of the teams listed and have 4 National championships claimed in football.

but you want to include Arizona because of basketball with their 1 1997 basketball championship? the current players parents probably werent even old enough to go to college when Arizona won it all.

Kentucky
Kansas
UNC
Duke
UCLA
Arizona
Indiana

if i used all time wins GT is ahead of even more.

GT in football has a higher win% than 22 of the teams listed and have 4 National championships claimed in football.

but you want to include Arizona because of basketball with their 1 1997 basketball championship? the current players parents probably werent even old enough to go to college when Arizona won it all.
If this happens (which it won’t too many legal hurdles so no one gets kicked out) basketball is finally going to become a very big topic because MM ends as we know it and the super league has their own tournament that will probably be worth around a billion. Names and BB blue bloods are going to matter and it’s not like they can pick up Gonzaga or Villanova.

At that point Arizona is more valuable than GT.

It’s my opinion.

At that point Arizona is more valuable than GT.

It’s my opinion.
Arizona is already more valuable than GT. Zona plays in the ultra-competitive Big XII next year, while Tech continues to languish in the nearly-deceased ACC

Arizona is already more valuable than GT. Zona plays in the ultra-competitive Big XII next year, while Tech continues to languish in the nearly-deceased ACC
Drinking Beer GIF by Barstool Sports