Nebraska sucks again…. Why?????

I understood that part dimwit -- what does that have to do with college station Texas or the conversation at all?

:rolleyes:

Again....

"Does everything have to be explained to your empty skull?"

The A&M cheer squad wears the same outfits that gas station attendants wore in the 50s.

i.e. "More fun" (your words) for guys like you who ogle them.

:rolleyes:

Again....

"Does everything have to be explained to your empty skull?"

The A&M cheer squad wears the same outfits that gas station attendants wore in the 50s.

i.e. "More fun" (your words) for guys like you who ogle them.
There you go. THAT is what I was asking about. You were making a joke/reference to this.

Sorry, I don't stare at male cheerleaders like you do apparently.

Season 2 Gay GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

maze&blew gets a boner over dudes running around in 1950s gas station attendant coveralls.

"cAn YoU wAsH mY WiNdSHiELd AgAiN?"
Can you believe that there are still states that won’t let it’s citizens fill their own gas tank. Of course, and then again, there are states with people looking to find out where the port is to gas up their Teslas.

Wow. Washington athletic department getting gutted.
We’ll see what happens with Fisch, but his 6 month legacy at UW is gonna be letting Deboer get away and leaving the basketball coach job vacant at the worst time while slipping out. What a dick.

Wow. Washington athletic department getting gutted.

Troy Dannen

Alma Mater: University of Northern Iowa

This makes sense since he has no real allegiance to Washington.

His Wiki page has already changed.

We’ll see what happens with Fisch, but his 6 month legacy at UW is gonna be letting Deboer get away and leaving the basketball coach job vacant at the worst time while slipping out. What a dick.

Something to point out.... Trev Alberts was also born and raised in Iowa.

Not sure how much I would put the blame on the shoulders of him for letting Deboer "get away".. Bama is still Bama, and DeBoer had a hell of a rebuild on his hands this coming season if he had stayed..

As far as the basketball gig.. kinda hard to make a hire when a lot coaches are preparing for their tournament games right about now

He was a bad hire. He didn't fit in at UW, and UW wasn't a fit for him. He rubbed quite a few people the wrong way both inside the school, and media/ boosters.

Word was he never bought a house and had put his name in at other schools before this.

Blame the school for making a hire that bad to begin with. These needs to get a new guy in fast at any cost just creates these situations.

I don't think he's a bad guy and I hope he finds a better home at Nebraska. He has Midwest ties and will be closer to family. He just didn't fit in here.

Not sure how much I would put the blame on the shoulders of him for letting Deboer "get away".. Bama is still Bama, and DeBoer had a hell of a rebuild on his hands this coming season if he had stayed..

As far as the basketball gig.. kinda hard to make a hire when a lot coaches are preparing for their tournament games right about now
Whether there was anything he could do or not it’s still his legacy. And what the fuck are you talking about? The next couple weeks is when all the coaches are ripe for hiring.

Whether there was anything he could do or not it’s still his legacy. And what the fuck are you talking about? The next couple weeks is when all the coaches are ripe for hiring.
LOL his legacy is getting y'all to the CFP final.. And that was my point, how can you blame the basketball job not being filled when most of the better candidates are actually getting ready to play over the next couple days? Want him to stay and choose someone before going to Nebraska?

LOL his legacy is getting y'all to the CFP final.. And that was my point, how can you blame the basketball job not being filled when most of the better candidates are actually getting ready to play over the next couple days? Want him to stay and choose someone before going to Nebraska?
He was with the university for like 4 months before they played in the CFP. Hence, the only thing he holds any possible responsibility for the ‘23/‘24 football team is DeBoer’s departure. Is it clicking for you yet?

Over the next couple days… meaning as teams get eliminated is when they need to be approaching coaches, and they can’t do that while they’re in the middle of hiring the person who would be approaching them. Do you really need this explained?