Nebraska sucks again…. Why?????

Reminder, Bo Pelini had above a .700 winning percentage, never won fewer than 9 games in a season and won a division title in 1/2 of the years he coached at Nebraska....and then they fired him. And since firing Bo Pelini, Nebraska has won 9+ games a single time and gone to exactly two bowl games (the two years immediately after firing him)

Reminder, Bo Pelini had above a .700 winning percentage, never won fewer than 9 games in a season and won a division title in 1/2 of the years he coached at Nebraska....and then they fired him. And since firing Bo Pelini, Nebraska has won 9+ games a single time and gone to exactly two bowl games (the two years immediately after firing him)
Michigan coulda had him cheap when your last coach ran away from the sanctions.

I bet he’s still available when you fire the new guy.

Michigan coulda had him cheap when your last coach ran away from the sanctions.

I bet he’s still available when you fire the new guy.
"ran away from the sanctions" lol

The NCAA is more likely to not exist in a year than Michigan receive any kind of meaningful sanctions to run away from

"ran away from the sanctions" lol

The NCAA is more likely to not exist in a year than Michigan receive any kind of meaningful sanctions to run away from
Every bit as believable as “Bo Pelini is a great coach”.

Big XII North, Big 10 Legends and Big 10 West were the divisions. Put him in the Hall of Fame.

He was such a good coach that he’s coached 0 FBS games since leaving Lincoln.

Last edited:
Bo Pelini was a flaming asshole and a sorry representative of the Nebraska football program. But at least he won which is what it's all about. My Dad used to say "I don't care if we play Hitler at quarterback as long as he can run the option".

Big XII North, Big 10 Legends and Big 10 West were the divisions. Put him in the Hall of Fame.

He was such a good coach that he’s coached 0 FBS games since leaving Lincoln.
You know how excited Nebraska fans would be if they won 9/10 games this year?

naked orgasm GIF

9/10 wins is a good start. But that’s all he would have accomplished. Everytime we were in position to take the next step we’d blow a lead or just get curb stomped from the get go. He refused to change his D and everyone who committed to running down our throats did so with great success. Winning his way was more important than just winning.

On top of that he made no secret of his distain for our fanbase/press. He had the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

And still does. He’s still bitching about a blown lead from 15 years ago.

He was anything but a 100% fan favorite to become AD at the University of Nebraska (Lincoln).
Just scroll back to my comments when Ole Trev got the AD job. He still is the idiot that killed a National Championship winning UNO wrestling program while handing raise after raise to Rose Shires who couldn’t draw fans in a volleyball state.

maze&blew gets a boner over dudes running around in 1950s gas station attendant coveralls.

"cAn YoU wAsH mY WiNdSHiELd AgAiN?"
I do not understand this reference. Is that something that happens at College Station?

I do not understand this reference. Is that something that happens at College Station?

Does everything have to be explained to your empty skull?

A 1950s gas station attendant pumped your gas, checked your oil, washer fluid, etc., and washed your windshield.

1710771485305.png

Does everything have to be explained to your empty skull?

A 1950s gas station attendant pumped your gas, checked your oil, washer fluid, etc., and washed your windshield.

View attachment 117456
I understood that part dimwit -- what does that have to do with college station Texas or the conversation at all?