Nebraska sucks again…. Why?????

LOL his legacy is getting y'all to the CFP final.. And that was my point, how can you blame the basketball job not being filled when most of the better candidates are actually getting ready to play over the next couple days? Want him to stay and choose someone before going to Nebraska?
He came to UW in like October. He had nothing to do with getting UW to the CFP. That was all Jen Cohen.

He has no legacy. You don't build one in less than 6 months. He was just the guy that was here when Kalen left. It's the only footnote he will have in Husky history.

Given that Jedd probably won't be here more than 3-4 years with his track record, you have an AD job where you get to immediately hire the men's BB coach, and very likely football coach in a few short years. They'll find someone interested in that for sure.

Thank you Nebraska for taking this pile of shit off our hands.

Thank you Nebraska for taking this pile of shit off our hands.
aubrey plaza GIF

At least we’re not Iowa.

Huskers' standards have really lowered in past 20 years. At least in football and baseball. Basketball has improved lightyears though. 20 years ago, there seemed to be no Husker basketball fans. Of course, needed an Iowa guy to do it though.

Huskers' standards have really lowered in past 20 years. At least in football and baseball. Basketball has improved lightyears though. 20 years ago, there seemed to be no Husker basketball fans. Of course, needed an Iowa guy to do it though.
Oh hi

I have nothing to add here, I am just browsing and posting because I am thoroughly enjoying the dark mode feature on this site and trying to get used to it.

I have nothing to add here, I am just browsing and posting because I am thoroughly enjoying the dark mode feature on this site and trying to get used to it.
Tom Hanks Hello GIF