New Bronco News

Is the markup applying to those that pre-ordered? Like they weren’t promising a price but saying you have to commit to an order and we will charge whatever we want when it’s ready?
:shocked:

Aw, hell to the no! What kind of booshit would that be?!

:shocked:

Aw, hell to the no! What kind of booshit would that be?!
If he had locked in a price then I’d have definitely gotten it and made back when I sold it to some idiot 10k over list (after I hit a trail or two).

You can order one in March for a Summer 2022 delivery ????

Went to the Ford Dealer today and walked around the lot while they were closed.

Had 4 Bronco's.
Had 1 Ranger
Had Zero Mavericks

I'm seeing enough of these on the road and my take is the following:

Baby Bronco - Total fail as it looks more like a Jeep Liberty than a Bronco and I hate this even exists.

Full-Size Bronco - I really like the ones I've seen and pretty much everyone is different with the options available. If I hadn't sworn off Fords I would be really tempted next time.

I'm seeing enough of these on the road and my take is the following:

Baby Bronco - Total fail as it looks more like a Jeep Liberty than a Bronco and I hate this even exists.

Full-Size Bronco - I really like the ones I've seen and pretty much everyone is different with the options available. If I hadn't sworn off Fords I would be really tempted next time.
These are my thoughts too.

The Bronco Sport is completely different, and I couldn't figure it out at first.
Big difference in price too

Went to 2 Ford Dealers this morning just to look.

Neither had any Bronco's or Mavericks. Zero.
I think it's because everything on order has arrived and been delivered and you can't order a 2023 yet.

One Dealers website showed 13 Bronco's 'In Transit', whatever timeline that means.

Went to 2 Ford Dealers this morning just to look.

Neither had any Bronco's or Mavericks. Zero.
I think it's because everything on order has arrived and been delivered and you can't order a 2023 yet.

One Dealers website showed 13 Bronco's 'In Transit', whatever timeline that means.
A Ford Sales Manager is my client now and he says that Ford has put a priority on producing special orders so they are encouraging all their customers to order.

Basically it’s taking like 6 months but every delivery they get goes right back out the door. Dealers like it because they are getting top dollar, have no holding costs and really aren’t spending anything on promotion or advertising.

Until the labor shortage and chip shortage gets solved it ain’t changing because most have changed their business model.

Average new car in the US cost 48K now.