Series Thread New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Conference Finals)

Jon Cooper said no update on Brayden Point status for tonight. "You'll have to tune in."

Jon Cooper said no update on Brayden Point status for tonight. "You'll have to tune in."
He said same about McDonagh before he played game 5 against Boston so hopefully that’s a good sign.

Before someone asks: USA Network, Point is out

How was this not called?

Looks like the Isles have finally come to play....so far.

i laughed out loud when clutterbuck went after sergachev and hedman grabbed him and he was like you’re right, I don’t want to fight

i laughed out loud when clutterbuck went after sergachev and hedman grabbed him and he was like you’re right, I don’t want to fight
The play by Kucherov on the ENG breakaway was garbage. Yeah, you do what you gotta do, take the penalty for the hook and whatnot, but the slash across the back wasnt necessary.

I admire JG Pageau. He's just about as tiny as they come but has no problem getting up into much larger people's faces.

And then I laughed when Hedman skated over and it all stopped. :dhd:

lightning should have just taken their loss, now islanders are going to fired up for Sunday

Good job by the Islanders to win but can NBC stop with this “gutsy” win bullshit when half of the Lightning’s top 6 didn’t play tonight. :gaah:

lightning should have just taken their loss, now islanders are going to fired up for Sunday
Yes I'm sure without that they wouldn't have been fired up for a massive game in the conference finals. j/k :dhd:

Finally on the board here... Only cost me 2 grand for tonight's win

Kucherov becomes a 5 year old when he starts losing :facepalm:
If the Islanders want to take runs at Kucherov all game, shouldn’t be a surprise there’s a reaction to it.

If the Islanders want to take runs at Kucherov all game, shouldn’t be a surprise there’s a reaction to it.
guy doesn’t like being checked so don’t be surprised when he uses his stick as a weapon is a super dumb take

later fellas

going to see the kids tomorrow