Series Thread NLCS Braves vs Dodgers

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Giants couldn’t put the woman beaters out of their misery, but the Braves are gonna beat them like they beat their wives, then we’re gonna bend em over and fuck them in the ass. Welcome to Joctober, bitches

Go Braves. Don’t give the low lifes anything to cheer about(and yes, if you play or pull for the Dodgers, you are a lowlife scum)

Nb4 “LOL, I’m a big Dodgers fan from way back, but I can’t get over the fact that Justin Turner has red hair, my wife just called him a leprechaun”

When the NLDS was in LA, I thought I kept hearing a “Fuck Hoe Biden” chant, but then I listened closer and the Dodger “fans” were actually chanting “Free Trevor Bauer”

One woman beater in the rotation(that we know about) just isn’t enough for these trash beings

When the NLDS was in LA, I thought I kept hearing a “Fuck Hoe Biden” chant, but then I listened closer and the Dodger “fans” were actually chanting “Free Trevor Bauer”

One woman beater in the rotation(that we know about) just isn’t enough for these trash beings
i legit lol'd

It’ll be Max Fried for the Braves in game one.

Who will go for the Dodgers?

Scherzer(I hope so, Braves have always given him trouble), Spewler(His playoff numbers vs the Braves aren’t great) or some other peckerwood?

I know one thing...the Dodgers better not let the Braves get up 3-1 again. You don't get more than 1 of those.

this whole "DODGERS BEAT THEIR WIVES" thing is gonna backfire on us when Ozuna inevitably plays for the Braves next year b/c MLB/MLBPA will refuse to let the Braves void Ozuna's contract

it sucks, but i do like how the players got rid of Ozuna's "mix it up" celebration immediately after Ozuna's arrest

Yep and not a damn thing those pretty boy woman beaters can do to stop it.
You wanna fuck a bunch of dudes in the ass.
tom hanks snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

this whole "DODGERS BEAT THEIR WIVES" thing is gonna backfire on us when Ozuna inevitably plays for the Braves next year b/c MLB/MLBPA will refuse to let the Braves void Ozuna's contract

it sucks, but i do like how the players got rid of Ozuna's "mix it up" celebration immediately after Ozuna's arrest
We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

How amazing would it be for the Braves to win this series and Have the World Series in the State of Georgia after that bullshit that pussy Manfred pulled with the ASG