Series Thread NLCS Braves vs Dodgers

tbh, i do count calories

when i go to the Waffle House, I usually get the steak + eggs. Its a horrible steak, lmao.
It is, but if you get your eggs over medium, then cut the steak up i to strips and mix it in with your mashed up eggs, its heavenly :hungry:

Dude, it’s time to move on
I wanted to root for the Braves. This year, since the 90s I actually followed baseball intently and looked into becoming a fan of the Braves. Watched some of their games, followed their gamecasts and found myself rooting against them because of my remembrance of them from the 90s. Man I hated them in the 90s

Maybe the most unlikeable franchises ever in a WS. Sorry Braves, growing up I was an Indians fan and I really disliked Atlanta in the 90s and that era of baseball has always stuck with me. Love the Braves uniforms, and I want to like them, but every time I try to root for them and watch a game, the 90s memories pop into my head.

Astros are cheaters, this team shouldn’t even be in tact anymore. It’s gross.

Not a very exciting WS for outsiders.
I had similar feelings towards the Braves back in those days, but I havent felt any contempt for the Braves in over 20 yrs. It was because they would kick the shit out of everyone in the NL all season long (including the Reds), and then come postseason, they'd shit the bed. Just got sick to death of seeing them always there. Now? I neither dislike nor like them, theyre just another team to me.

I had similar feelings towards the Braves back in those days, but I havent felt any contempt for the Braves in over 20 yrs. It was because they would kick the shit out of everyone in the NL all season long (including the Reds), and then come postseason, they'd shit the bed. Just got sick to death of seeing them always there. Now? I neither dislike nor like them, theyre just another team to me.
Maybe it’s helped you’ve followed baseball ever since. I stopped following baseball around 2003 and just now started following it again. So those 90s are still fresh to me

Maybe the most unlikeable franchises ever in a WS. Sorry Braves, growing up I was an Indians fan and I really disliked Atlanta in the 90s and that era of baseball has always stuck with me. Love the Braves uniforms, and I want to like them, but every time I try to root for them and watch a game, the 90s memories pop into my head.

Astros are cheaters, this team shouldn’t even be in tact anymore. It’s gross.

Not a very exciting WS for outsiders.

Not their fault the Indians are chokers and squandered lineups with Manny/Lofton/Thome/Belle...

@droider where are you man!

go Braves!

politically-incorrect-vintage-atlanta-braves-team-logo-decal-circa-the-1960s-WPCF4A.jpg