Series Thread NLCS Braves vs Dodgers

and apparently, the guy that sang the national anthem last night wasn't vaccinated. so, the national sports media (and LA sports media) is trying to make it a story. Additionally, they are trying to condemn the Braves over it, lmao.

Is LA sports media usually this bad? Plaschke and Molly Knight appear to be absolutely miserable humans.
Haven't seen anything positive from the media being said about the Braves making the WS

Haven't seen anything positive from the media being said about the Braves making the WS
they hate us b/c we have waffle house and they don't

lmao, just imagine the meltdown once they find out about Cracker Barrel!

Based on some your posts...the same could be said about you.

But I won't disparage an entire fanbase on the behavior of a few.
You pull for the Dodgers, you are trash. Your team got slapped around worse than Julio Urias slapped around his girlfriend. But, big time Dodgers fan has zero posts in the MLB boards until the playoffs. Huge fan.

Or Bojangles.

You pull for the Dodgers, you are trash. Your team got slapped around worse than Julio Urias slapped around his girlfriend. But, big time Dodgers fan has zero posts in the MLB boards until the playoffs. Huge fan.

lol @calling out other fans for being classless and trash, while proving yourself to be classless and trash. And going with "you don't post here", just shows you know I'm right.

I'm enough of a fan and have enough class to not disparage the rest of the Braves fanbase over 1 child.

lol @calling out other fans for being classless and trash, while proving yourself to be classless and trash. And going with "you don't post here", just shows you know I'm right.

I'm enough of a fan and have enough class to not disparage the rest of the Braves fanbase over 1 child.
To be fair you both could be right and both be trash.

Just trying to be objective here.

DAMN YOU!! Waffle House was bad enough...now you gotta bring Cracker Barrell into it?

Have you no heart?

The Dodgers are a trash organization from top to bottom and their fanbase is the trashiest in sports. Be a part of the solution, not the problem. Pull for the Angels. Trout and Ohtani seem likeable.

The Dodgers are a trash organization from top to bottom and their fanbase is the trashiest in sports. Be a part of the solution, not the problem. Pull for the Angels. Trout and Ohtani seem likeable.

Or better yet...you could grow the fuck up and try not being classless trash yourself.

DAMN YOU!! Waffle House was bad enough...now you gotta bring Cracker Barrell into it?

Have you no heart?
I'm telling you, the Waffle House trashing is what cost the Dodgers the series. The team and the fanbase won't sit back and let Waffle House be besmirched by a bunch of limp wristed LA Times writers. They could have shit on the team, the fans, the state, the organization, etc, but the moment Bill Plaschke shit on Waffle House, it was all over for the Dodgers.

the Waffle House trashing is what cost the Dodgers the series.

I didn't even see that. Yeah, you can't be trashing Waffle House. What LA writers was it? Was Plaschke one of them? Can't stand that guy. And no one takes the LA Times seriously. Especially their sports section.

Cracker Barrel is my least favorite place in the world. The food is passable, but not worth having to walk through that gay little store to have wait 30 minutes to be seated in a place that is way too damn loud for a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol.

I didn't even see that. Yeah, you can't be trashing Waffle House. What LA writers was it? Was Plaschke one of them? Can't stand that guy. And no one takes the LA Times seriously. Especially their sports section.
Plaschke started it. Hernandez kept it going.

For the record Cracker Barrel is crap.

The All Star Breakfast at Waffle House is the most underrated meal in all of the hospitality industry.

For the record Cracker Barrel is crap.

The All Star Breakfast at Waffle House is the most underrated meal in all of the hospitality industry.
100% agreed. I like the Texas Cheesesteak melt with a double order of hashbrowns covered and capped.

Cracker Barrel is my least favorite place in the world. The food is passable, but not worth having to walk through that gay little store to have wait 30 minutes to be seated in a place that is way too damn loud for a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol.

The ones I've been to were pretty quiet, but I mostly would go for breakfast. But yeah, I could do without the little store.

Last time I was in Florida, there was a Waffle House and a Cracker Barrell within walking distance of the hotel. I ate at one or the other every morning. lol

tbh, i fucking hate how busy that place always is

i like the food, but holy shit