Series Thread NLCS Braves vs Dodgers

You gotta feel good for Freeman. 12 year career with the Braves and he finally gets there.

AGRJOFORNNEBDICHOLYSHITAHSOOFJEI

AGRJOFORNNEBDICHOLYSHITAHSOOFJEI
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Making excuses for Buehler and Scherzer...WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE WELL AGAINST THEM 2.

Ate a few more edibles.....

The Braves better beat the Astros!!!!

Matzek just shoving 3 heaters right down the middle to Betts and striking him out.....Legendary.

Very Rick Vaughn in “Major League” like

What an atmosphere last night. I'm still pretty buzzed and hope I never sober up.

Eddie Rosario and Tyler Matzek have big balls. Dodgers Twitter is pathetic. We ate Waffle House at 2 AM.

I genuinely hate the Dodgers, their fans and everything they stand for, so I have a new favorite sporting event I was in attendance for.

I have tremendous respect for the Astros and their organization, Mike Fiers was the real villain in that whole deal. I'm glad we're facing them, but I hope and think we beat them. You won't hear a word of me trashing the team or the fans though. Dodgers fans calling out anyone for trashy behavior is laughable.

And LOL @ Dodger twitter making excuses on not having Muncy and Kershaw, and now apparently they want Bauer back. Buddy, I'd love to have beaten up on Kershaw in the NLCS again, and we were without Acuna, Soroka and Soler. Eat shit. Your payroll was 120 million more than the Braves and you lost to a better team.

LOL @ Scherzer opting out of his team's biggest game of the year due to fatigue while on full rest. Spewler had no shot.

Gonna be a tough ask, but I'd love to clinch the WS at home so Manfred's bitch has to be there.

You know this is the World Series matchup he least wanted to see.