Series Thread NLCS Braves vs Dodgers

Plaschke started it. Hernandez kept it going.
Molly Knight also started whining about the chop

Twitter:
po7rfoLt_400x400.jpg

Reality:

Molly Knight also started whining about the chop

Twitter:
po7rfoLt_400x400.jpg

Reality:
Who's opinion on the Chop should we value more? The chiefs of all the tribes in the Braves media market, or a bunch of white liberals from Los Angeles? So tone deaf, it's hilarious.

Plaschke started it. Hernandez kept it going.

Yeah, Plaschke's an idiot. He's one of the reasons I stopped subscribing to the LA Times a few years back. They used to have a pretty good sports section (which was the only reason I subscribed in the first place). But that went to crap and I cancelled.

Who's opinion on the Chop should we value more? The chiefs of all the tribes in the Braves media market, or a bunch of white liberals from Los Angeles? So tone deaf, it's hilarious.
tbh, i don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the chop. I'm glad that the Braves are working with native american tribes, but even if they didn't, I wouldn't care.

the people who are pissed about the chop don't really care either. They just want other people in their desired social circles to think they're a good person, so to achieve that they think they have to whine about stupid shit like the Braves' tomahawk chop.

If the tribes don't have an issue...neither should anyone else. And yeah, from everything I've read and heard, they don't.

@Illustrious Potentate definitely comes across as the type of the guy that counts calories
It would probably taste awesome if you where really hungry but it would kill me afterwards.

I just can’t hit it like used to. Made some fantastic ribeyes the other day which were huge, took my out and my wife passed me half of hers and even though I knew better I went for it.

Didn’t really understand the term “meat sweats” until that moment.

tIt would probably taste awesome if you where really hungry but it would kill me afterwards.

I just can’t hit it like used to. Made some fantastic ribeyes the other day which were huge, took my out and my wife passed me half of hers and even though I knew better I went for it.

tbh, i do count calories

when i go to the Waffle House, I usually get the steak + eggs. Its a horrible steak, lmao.

It would probably taste awesome if you where really hungry but it would kill me afterwards.

I watch my son eat sometimes and think..."I remember when I could do that". lol

And the FTR, the Braves season turned around the same time I switched to the Hand Banana avatar. I am taking partial credit for this WS run.

Seen a lot mentioned about Dodgers & woman beaters. I know about Urias & Bauer. Who else?

tbh, i don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the chop. I'm glad that the Braves are working with native american tribes, but even if they didn't, I wouldn't care.

the people who are pissed about the chop don't really care either. They just want other people in their desired social circles to think they're a good person, so to achieve that they think they have to whine about stupid shit like the Braves' tomahawk chop.
You mean the Florida State chop?:biggrin:

Maybe the most unlikeable franchises ever in a WS. Sorry Braves, growing up I was an Indians fan and I really disliked Atlanta in the 90s and that era of baseball has always stuck with me. Love the Braves uniforms, and I want to like them, but every time I try to root for them and watch a game, the 90s memories pop into my head.

Astros are cheaters, this team shouldn’t even be in tact anymore. It’s gross.

Not a very exciting WS for outsiders.

Maybe the most unlikeable franchises ever in a WS. Sorry Braves, growing up I was an Indians fan and I really disliked Atlanta in the 90s and that era of baseball has always stuck with me. Love the Braves uniforms, and I want to like them, but every time I try to root for them and watch a game, the 90s memories pop into my head.

Astros are cheaters, this team shouldn’t even be in tact anymore. It’s gross.

Not a very exciting WS for outsiders.
Dude, it’s time to move on