Series Thread NLCS Braves vs Dodgers

How amazing would it be for the Braves to win this series and Have the World Series in the State of Georgia after that bullshit that pussy Manfred pulled with the ASG
It would be amazing. Hope Manfred's plane crashes en route. Fuck that guy and fuck his family.

How amazing would it be for the Braves to win this series and Have the World Series in the State of Georgia after that bullshit that pussy Manfred pulled with the ASG
How much would MLB and Manfred cry if the WS was Astros-Braves

I'm going to a UGA-Braves combination watch party. You will be without my overreactions and shitting on Dodger fans tonight. Will return tomorrow.

Fried vs Dodgers bullpen game 1. I hate to give an ultimatum game 1, but it just seems like Braves have to win this one.

Anderson game 2. Morton game 3

Fried vs Dodgers bullpen game 1. I hate to give an ultimatum game 1, but it just seems like Braves have to win this one.

I'll give the ultimatum. Today is an absolute must win. In fact, I'll give another ultimatum, if we're not ahead 2-1 after 3 games with Fried-Anderson-Morton on the mound, it's over.

GO BRAVES is currently trending on twitter

ya baby

Atlanta Braves Sport GIF by MLB

Thought we might go Morton game 2 since would be on normal rest

Thought we might go Morton game 2 since would be on normal rest
I’m fine with it. Gives the veteran Morton the away game and Anderson the home game. Also lines Morton up possibly for a game 7 if they don’t short rest him

I’d like to see the Braves take down the Dodgers. Probably unlikely though. Too much pitching and firepower that’s on.

Go Dodgers!!!!

2-2 going into 8th

LETS FUCKING SCORE HERE!!