Oakland A's Relocating

Exactly! Been that way since 1968 although the Giants at the frozen tundra of Candlestick didn't always draw.

Who said Las Vegas has a lot people and I might want to review populations of Vegas and Bay Area?

Clark County 2.25 million but in 8000 square miles. Vegas itself 646K . Still well behind the Bay Area. Even Sacramento county at 1.5 million but in 994 square miles. Sacramento and Vegas not much different for baseball imo. Not many outside Vegas itself are going to see the A's for 81 games consistently. Raiders in 8 games and Golden Knights in maybe 15 to 16K a night that works and the Knights have been good since Day 1. A's long term will be a dud in Vegas but good luck.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Las Vegas, Paradise,Henderson, N.Las Vegas, etc are all in the same 30 mile radius valley. Well over 2.5 million. It's already been seen with the Raiders that people travel here for their games. It's like a 45 min flight from SF. Shut the fuck about Vegas, as if you googling populations means anything.

All this speculation about there not being enough people here, from people that know nothing this valley, is perfectly on brand.

Baseball sucks anyway. The only thing you got right is that the locals here don't support losers. If you aren't winning, no one gives a fuck. We don't have hockey fans, we have Knights fans. If the Knights don't make the playoffs for a few seasons, there will be a major drop off. The management has done everything they can to stay competitive, as they know this. The As clearly don't give a fuck about being a winner, and that's why they fail here. It has nothing to do with the incorrect population figures you think are relevant

Great, now I gotta scramble out to Oakland before I can literally never see a game at the Coliseum again.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Las Vegas, Paradise,Henderson, N.Las Vegas, etc are all in the same 30 mile radius valley. Well over 2.5 million. It's already been seen with the Raiders that people travel here for their games. It's like a 45 min flight from SF. Shut the fuck about Vegas, as if you googling populations means anything.

All this speculation about there not being enough people here, from people that know nothing this valley, is perfectly on brand.

Baseball sucks anyway. The only thing you got right is that the locals here don't support losers. If you aren't winning, no one gives a fuck. We don't have hockey fans, we have Knights fans. If the Knights don't make the playoffs for a few seasons, there will be a major drop off. The management has done everything they can to stay competitive, as they know this. The As clearly don't give a fuck about being a winner, and that's why they fail here. It has nothing to do with the incorrect population figures you think are relevant
Just Relax Chill Out GIF

Great, now I gotta scramble out to Oakland before I can literally never see a game at the Coliseum again.
Don't get murdered, buddy. You are a good poster and your absence would be felt

A's now sit at 8-30 with a -142 run differential. The lineup actually hasn't been too bad, but the pitching is an unmitigated disaster. Team 7.97 ERA, and that's while playing home games in Oakland (56 ERA+!!!). Their pitchers have been worth -6.2 WAR. Yeesh.

A's now sit at 8-30 with a -142 run differential. The lineup actually hasn't been too bad, but the pitching is an unmitigated disaster. Team 7.97 ERA, and that's while playing home games in Oakland (56 ERA+!!!). Their pitchers have been worth -6.2 WAR. Yeesh.
Ruiz can scoot and Rooker can bop. Two big pieces for my fantasy team this year.

Ruiz can scoot and Rooker can bop. Two big pieces for my fantasy team this year.
Yeah, Rooker's been awesome. Not going to sustain his current numbers (not very many hitters are 199 wRC+ good) but he is hitting the ball very hard (average EV of 92.1 mph and he has an xSLG of .603) and he's showing much better plate discipline this go around.

Ruiz is fun. He should hit for more power than he has been, though it might not be a big part of his game.