Offensive Joke thread.

I used to be a necrophiliac, but then the rotten cunt split on me.

A rabbi and a priest are standing on a street corner waiting for the light to change when they spot a teenage boy standing across the street. The priest says "I'd like to fuck him" and the rabbi looks at him and says "outta what?"

A rabbi and a priest are standing on a street corner waiting for the light to change when they spot a teenage boy standing across the street. The priest says "I'd like to fuck him" and the rabbi looks at him and says "outta what?"
haha, yeah that's the one I always alternate with my other "think we have time" one. :pound:

most-offensive-religious-jokes.jpg

Dark humor thread, good.

I was thinking about starting 1 of these.

What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?

You can unload the dead babies with a pitchfork

A high school boy from south Texas went to school one Friday, but it was a nice day and he wanted to go fishing. When he got to home room, the teacher said she was gonna ask some basic American history questions and whoever got the right answer could go home, we'll see you Monday.

First question was "Who wrote the Declaration of Independence"

The boy knew the answer and raised his hand, but the teacher called on Carlos. Carlos said "Thomas Jefferson" and the teacher let Carlos go home and said "see you Monday"

Next question was "Who flew the kite in the lightning storm"

The boy knew the answer and raised his hand, but the teacher called on Juanita. Juanita said "Benjamin Franklin" and the teacher let Juanita go home and said "see you Monday"

Next question was "Who chopped down the cherry tree"

The boy knew the answer and raised his hand, but the teacher called on Enrique. Enrique said "George Washington" and the teacher let Enrique go home and said "see you Monday"

The boy was pissed off since he knew all the answers but the teacher didn't call on him and out of frustration he said "Where did all these fucking Mexicans come from?!?"

The teacher turned around and said "Who said that!"

The boy answered "Davy Crockett at the Alamo, I'll see you Monday"

Back