Poll OK, all of you Old Fuckers like me get in here and Vote on this Important Question

The EYE TEST/What would have happened if Nebraska and Michigan had played each other ???

• Total voters
I'm not going to pretend I know who was better because I don't actually recollect any of this season,

Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

A) not a husker created thread.
B) nobody recognizes 1900 as anything meaningful.
C) 25 years ago isn't 115 years ago, you're talking about something more than a century ago and attempting boomer word play
D)par for the course for scum fans to just not get it
You want to know how long 25 years ago is? The trophy is called THE SEARS TROPHY that you are bragging about!!!!! What happened 25 years ago in CFB is about as relevant as Sears is now.

Worry about now. Worry about being a middling team in the weak division of the B1G. Worry that the homerun hire for the Nebraska football program has produced 10 wins in 4 years. Worry that your rivals have went blue blood programs like Texas and Oklahoma to Regional rivals like Wisconsin and Iowa. Worry that Wisconsin has beaten you 8 times in a row. Worry that Iowa has beaten you 7 times in a row. Worry that you haven't been to a bowl game since 2016 when they basically give everyone a bowl bid.

See how much stuff you have to worry about right now. No one cares about the 90's. I realize the present is unpleasant for Nebraska fans, but that is your reality. That's should be what you are putting your energy towards.

You want to know how long 25 years ago is? The trophy is called THE SEARS TROPHY that you are bragging about!!!!! What happened 25 years ago in CFB is about as relevant as Sears is now.

Worry about now. Worry about being a middling team in the weak division of the B1G. Worry that the homerun hire for the Nebraska football program has produced 10 wins in 4 years. Worry that your rivals have went blue blood programs like Texas and Oklahoma to Regional rivals like Wisconsin and Iowa. Worry that Wisconsin has beaten you 8 times in a row. Worry that Iowa has beaten you 7 times in a row. Worry that you haven't been to a bowl game since 2016 when they basically give everyone a bowl bid.

See how much stuff you have to worry about right now. No one cares about the 90's. I realize the present is unpleasant for Nebraska fans, but that is your reality. That's should be what you are putting your energy towards.
I think Frost is going to be a good coach and Nebraska is not far from being a competitive team. I am not here to insult the Nebraska Cornhuskers, but I am not going to take shit about Michigan. Nebraska is not a rival and their fans squawking like a bitch about a game that was never scheduled or played 25 years ago is just silly.

I think Frost is going to be a good coach and Nebraska is not far from being a competitive team. I am not here to insult the Nebraska Cornhuskers, but I am not going to take shit about Michigan. Nebraska is not a rival and their fans squawking like a bitch about a game that was never scheduled or played 25 years ago is just silly.
Screenshot_20220806-192434.png

Major derp keeping the derp alive

Did I say you started this thread? You had no problem whining about 1997 … @outofyourmind baited you and you swallowed it. @Red_Alert and @huskers1217 both started threads about 1997. One player from that season is still playing, our back up Quarterback.
Whining? No, making fun of delusional scum fans is all I've done, and it's amused me immensely

Did anyone think Ohio State deserved to be on the same field as Miami in 2002? Same thing here if Michigan and Nebraska played. It should be a blowout but teams of destiny can overcome anything. So everyone can troll because that's what passes for discussion here but there is no real answer to the question.

Did anyone think Ohio State deserved to be on the same field as Miami in 2002? Same thing here if Michigan and Nebraska played. It should be a blowout but teams of destiny can overcome anything. So everyone can troll because that's what passes for discussion here but there is no real answer to the question.

schitts creek party GIF by CBC

Michigan by 7 or less after a freak shank punt return for a TD and 3 INTs by Martine......

Oh WAIT!, I thought you meant last season..

Just saying, any given Saturday. On paper Nebraska kicks ass but we don't know so give both teams props for stepping up when they didn't have the option to settle it on the field.