Oregon Tampering

Be happy you aren't Ohio A&M. They are at $13 million in NIL spending just this off season. They figure since Ryan Day can't develop a winner, they'd try to buy him one. :pound:

Can you keep your fucking bullshit in one of the numerous Michigan/Ohio St bitchfest threads? TIA

College football has become a giant ponzi scheme.

Be happy you aren't Ohio A&M. They are at $13 million in NIL spending just this off season. They figure since Ryan Day can't develop a winner, they'd try to buy him one. :pound:
The norm for biggest spenders in college football are $10-$15M.

Pretty funny coming from a fan of a team that got so desperate they cheated and had recruiting violations. Not only that they brought back all their upperclassman after paying them NIL deals themselves

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Pretty funny coming from a fan of a team that got so desperate they cheated and had recruiting violations. Not only that they brought back all their upperclassman after paying them NIL deals themselves

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
If you are Texas or Ohio A&M maybe.

Desperation is at peak levels at OAM. All that money they've thrown away to be Michigan door mat, they've now went for A&M.

All you have to do is get rid of your coach. You've had championship level teams, just not a championship level coach.

Need a tissue?

There are four Michigan/Ohio St bitchfest threads that I haven't read in a couple days because of your page-after-page broken record bullshit.

But you want to contaminate this one too.

Kindly keep your fucking bullshit in one of those other threads. TIA

1706303645179.png

honestly think its kind of ridiculous that this is considered tampering when the player reaches out first.

i also think its ridiculous if people think the smart kids arent getting a feel for what they can make or if other teams might have a spot for them before even entering the portal.
Technically it is tampering not because the kid reached out but because they started payment negotiations per the report in the OP. If true then it is 100% is tampering.

To be fair though EVERYBODY is doing this and if you aren't then you are missing out.

We do need someone to get busted for this so we can actually see what the penalty is because right now there isn't anyone afraid because there is no enforcement and if called on the carpet a small lie and a lawyer should solve the issue.

There are four Michigan/Ohio St bitchfest threads that I haven't read in a couple days because of your page-after-page broken record bullshit.

But you want to contaminate this one too.

Kindly keep your fucking bullshit in one of those other threads. TIA

View attachment 115365
Need a tissue?

Need a tissue?

This is a thread about Oregon. I didn't open it to once again read your non-stop incessant bullshit about Ohio St.

Kindly keep your unhealthy infatuation with Ohio St/Ryan Day in one of the other Ohio St/Michigan themed threads I provided to you, and stop contaminating unrelated threads. TIA

This is a thread about Oregon. I didn't open it to once again read your non-stop incessant bullshit about Ohio St.

Kindly keep your unhealthy infatuation with Ohio St/Ryan Day in one of the other Ohio St/Michigan themed threads I provided to you, and stop contaminating unrelated threads. TIA
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
How awesome it is to win an NC when your coach is suspended for half the regular-season games, you get caught cheating, and then your coach bails to avoid the upcoming penalties. Somehow, they will spin it as if they are the victims in all this.

How awesome it is to win an NC when your coach is suspended for half the regular-season games, you get caught cheating, and then your coach bails to avoid the upcoming penalties. Somehow, they will spin it as if they are the victims in all this.
I have Bammer friends who keep bringing this up and my response now is simply if cheating kept teams from winning the national championship there wouldn't have been a team awarded a trophy in over 50 years.

I don't know Georgia's program but he learned from Saban and so did Pruitt and that idiot at one point was threatening to spill the beans (note he is that stupid like moron level) on everyone.

Bottomline ain't none of us clean so I'm over it.

Just say thank you for doing what Georgia could not. Beat Alabama. It is a shame THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines didn't get to put a beating on Georgia too.

You've been listening to Joey Freshwater, haven't you?

Where is that Duck guy?

Just say thank you for doing what Georgia could not. Beat Alabama. It is a shame THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines didn't get to put a beating on Georgia too.
34-11