Oregon Tampering

I remember when I had to talk about the past too. Don't get outclassed by Bama and we would have gladly smacked you around like they did.

View attachment 115380
Enjoy your win, cheater. And really enjoy sucking for a while now that you've lost your HC and most of your good players. You will be like LSU 2020 ... you guys weren't built for sustained success. You can't cheat anymore; there is a new HC and more competition, kind of.

Enjoy your win, cheater. And really enjoy sucking for a while now that you've lost your HC and most of your good players. You will be like LSU 2020 ... you guys weren't built for sustained success. You can't cheat anymore; there is a new HC and more competition, kind of.
I'm enjoying every second of the national title. It is especially enjoyable because some schools fans like to talk alot. Then Bama put them in their place, only for Michigan to do the same to Bama, then blowout Washington in the National Championship game.

Life is good. FYI -- Michigan won back to back to back B1G titles with back to back to back CFP appearances. I'm thinking they were built for something. Defense will still be stacked next year. But so will our schedule with games against Ohio A&M, PSU, Oregon, Washington, Texas, USC. So undefeated isn't happening, but UM will still be very good.