• Will Smith

• Chris Rock

• Slap Jerky Salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Whose side are you on?

Oscars?? Haha. People still watch Hollywood patting themselves on the back?
I was watching the Lady Horns embarrass themselves vs Stanford actually.

I was watching the Lady Horns embarrass themselves vs Stanford actually.
I thought they were going to pull that one off, honestly. But not so much. That sucked, but you will never hear me admit it.

I thought they were going to pull that one off, honestly. But not so much. That sucked, but you will never hear me admit it.
We should have been leading after our good play in the first half.
But we made some inconceivable strategic decisions in the second half… oh also: gave up about thirty six offensive rebounds.

We should have been leading after our good play in the first half.
But we made some inconceivable strategic decisions in the second half… oh also: gave up about thirty six offensive rebounds.
wimmun...amirite?

I think its mostly the wimmens these days.

My wife watches it every year.

I used to watch it with her years ago, but when they all started mixing in the politics, I started only watching at the end for best picture, etc. But I honestly couldnt tell you the last time I even did that.

I used to watch it with her years ago, but when they all started mixing in the politics, I started only watching at the end for best picture, etc. But I honestly couldnt tell you the last time I even did that.
Politics, forced "equal balance of winners and nominees", woke for the sake of woke, presenters trying to out-woke each other, and stupid movies no one has seen leading the major categories all tell me I don't need to watch that crap. But you are right, it is the ladies that love this stuff. My wife was trying to get me to put it on the main TV last night. Nope. literally watched women basketball before that crap.

Kinda like the "soaps"... :rolleyes2:

Will Smith

You can't talk about a man's wife in front of the world when you've been beaten down like Will Smith as. One of his kids lives in another diverse world and his wife bangs other dudes. The man snapped and bitch slapped a weaker man in public. He'll get counseling and hopefully one day get

Will Smith

You can't talk about a man's wife in front of the world when you've been beaten down like Will Smith as. One of his kids lives in another diverse world and his wife bangs other dudes. The man snapped and bitch slapped a weaker man in public. He'll get counseling and hopefully one day get
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Not really on a side, I just know if I smacked people every time they said something I didn’t like, I would be in jail..
Only in Hollywood can your shoot and kill people and punch people and have no consequences.

I actually started watching it cause there was not anything else on,but not really watching just thumbing threw my phone,but it was such a horrible show,I turned it off......And its the first time Ive actually seen the Oscars since Billy Crystal was the host.....It was actually decent back then.( an exgirlfriend liked to watch).....

And actually Im not on either side.......They were both wrong.

1,I like Chris Rock,love his movies and standup,but you dont pick on someone with a disease,no matter the disease.....( which shouldve been lol'ed at with no provication......

2,I really like Will Smith,but you still dont go up and slap someone in the face for a slight deragaatory comment when all he had to do was say his peace of mind and be done with it.....A nice comeback would of been justification......

Didnt need to promote violence on tv.....

Not really on a side, I just know if I smacked people every time they said something I didn’t like, I would be in jail..
Only in Hollywood can your shoot and kill people and punch people and have no consequences.
Maybe Will is preparing to run for President.

Potato Salad would never let his wife fuck other dudes and then act like a bitch when somebody makes a joke about her that doesn't even have anything to do with her fucking other dudes.