Poll Oscars Slap

Whose side are you on?

• Will Smith

• Chris Rock

• Slap Jerky Salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not really on a side, I just know if I smacked people every time they said something I didn’t like, I would be in jail..
Only in Hollywood can your shoot and kill people and punch people and have no consequences.
This. You don’t get to go around hitting people because you don’t like what they say.

This is what you get though when you run around screaming things like “words are violence” or “silence is violence”.

Rozanne Barr all up in air about will smith out of control. Slapping Chris Rock brought more attention to the nobody's of Hollywood than any acting these schlubs have left.

The freaks have a reason to get in front of a camera.

Thank You Will Smith - Hollywood

How 'bout 'Neither because it was faked' as an option?
this

Chris Rock's reaction wasn't natural. If you've just insulted a man's wife and he's stalking toward you angrily, a head taller than you, you either retreat or defend yourself.

It was fake as fuck.

Chris Rock's reaction wasn't natural. If you've just insulted a man's wife and he's stalking toward you angrily, a head taller than you, you either retreat or defend yourself.

It was fake as fuck.
Agreed.

this

It was fake as fuck.
No way to think smith was going to act like that.
Rock reacted just like a guy who thought some funny bit was coming from the mostly comedic actor.

Rock reacted just like a guy who thought some funny bit was coming from the mostly comedic actor.
The other thing is this: do we have video at an angle showing that he was actually slapped?

This is Hollywood bullshit.

He never even slapped him.

The other thing is this: do we have video at an angle showing that he was actually slapped?

I don’t know. But it seems like much hubbub to just be a publicity stunt.
Smith is an AList actor and Rock is comedy royalty. They don’t need this.

The amount of rehearsing that goes into this, nothing is left to chance. 100% scripted, planned, practiced, and perfectly executed.

Will Smith

You can't talk about a man's wife in front of the world when you've been beaten down like Will Smith as. One of his kids lives in another diverse world and his wife bangs other dudes. The man snapped and bitch slapped a weaker man in public. He'll get counseling and hopefully one day get
Did someone slap you before you finished your sentence?

Whose side are you on?
200.gif

Who the hell slaps someone, I have knuckles for a reason.

3 thoughts....

Will Smith was laughing and clapping when Rock first told the joke

Big Will has never gone after any of the guys that have run the train on Jada

If the joke had come from The Rock instead of Chris Rock, I seriously doubt Will walks up there looking to slap someone

If the joke had come from The Rock instead of Chris Rock, I seriously doubt Will walks up there looking to slap someone
It would be infinitely better if he did. Rock bottom into people’s elbow. That might broaden their audience

Will Smith is a bitch and will be mocked forever for his meltdown last night.
May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'Will Smith's publicist watching the Oscars @tank.sinatra'