gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,671,842.00
The Packers defense has been terrible.

GO PACK GO!

After a good start, this drive is going backwards fast

I'm having a good day on the Bookie so far.

Need the 49ers to make it a perfect three for three.

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!

Shouldn't be this easy. I get that SF has a 1-dimensional offense this week, but defense doesn't look very tough. I guess all a team needs to get on track is to beat a crap team like Detroit?

Interception Packers !

Two mediocre NFC teams (alert the dept of redundancy department!) feeding us a shit storm of lousy football :meh:

Rodgers sucks so bad.

LOL at your Patriots.
LOL at your homo QB
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Two mediocre NFC teams (alert the dept of redundancy department!) feeding us a shit storm of lousy football :meh:
Lol at the Patriots losing to one of those weak NFC teams. Enjoy the Patriots not making the playoffs again this year

Why are the Packers such a bunch of fucking crybabies?

Lol at the Patriots losing to one of those weak NFC teams. Enjoy the Patriots not making the playoffs again this year
LOL at this
Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

All that fucking crying by the Wisconsin pussies has the refs jumping however high little Aaron the pickle puffer asks them to :L

We need robot refs for football and robot umps for baseball. It's passed time.......................

LOL at this
Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

All that fucking crying by the Wisconsin pussies has the refs jumping however high little Aaron the pickle puffer asks them to :facepalm:

We need robot refs for football and robot umps for baseball. It's passed time.......................
Was a stupid grab by the DB but it was a grab.

Lol Brady got more calls than anybody. Brady would have his little bitch tantrums Crying to the refs. Lol at a Patriots fan having any room to bitch in this case. Patriots the Biggest Cheater organization in NFL history

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!