SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Packers @ 49ers 8:20pm ET

Hiya, Rex. Bad night?
Nope, had a fine day and all is well. I did just finish watching a shitty football played by two mediocre teams, but my expectations were very low so no harm there.

Nope, had a fine day and all is well. I did just finish watching a shitty football played by two mediocre teams, but my expectations were very low so no harm there.

Should have found alternative entertainment.

Should have found alternative entertainment.
It wasn't my only form of entertainment as I have multiple TV's and sources. This lousy game was just one of several that I watched after a nice long day up in the Whites.

I can understand why you'd disagree with me as you're used to watching shitty football. I'm gonna have to lower my expectations to your level real soon so don't feel bad.

It wasn't my only form of entertainment as I have multiple TV's and sources. This lousy game was just one of several that I watched after a nice long day up in the Whites.

I can understand why you'd disagree with me as you're used to watching shitty football. I'm gonna have to lower my expectations to your level real soon so don't feel bad.
Next Sunday?

Next Sunday?
Sooner than I want for sure, but next Sunday has been in the books for quite a while so, maybe I'll buy another week.

I'll try not to laugh if the Jets beat you sometime this year.
Laugh all you want, the Jets and Patriots have split the season series more often than not in my 50+ years of watching them get after it.

Laugh all you want, the Jets and Patriots have split the season series more often than not in my 50+ years of watching them get after it.
Could be worse, you could watch hours of Joe Namath Medicare commercials

No I mean the lucky to have Mike McCarthy carry his sorry ass to his one lucky SB title you root for up there in cheese land.
LOL at the Patriots.

Some day when you're all grown up, you'll understand how lame Aaron Rodgers is............................ maybe.
Rodgers directed another amazing comeback win with only 37 seconds remaining. The guy is great.

Rodgers directed another amazing comeback win with only 37 seconds remaining. The guy is great.
Make sure you write a thank you note to Kyle and his DC. They gifted you one, hell Ryan Leaf could have directed that come back.

Make sure you write a thank you note to Kyle and his DC. They gifted you one, hell Ryan Leaf could have directed that come back.
You're just a bitter loser.

He said football is romantic. The queer is a flaming homo. And he’s not in the HOF, as you said. Derp

He said football is romantic. The queer is a flaming homo. And he’s not in the HOF, as you said. Derp
Football is romantic and Rodgers will be in the HOF.