SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Packers @ 49ers 8:20pm ET

Fucking sissy didn't want no part of stretching out for that one
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

That’s roughing ? That’s 3 shit calls. Way less than the hit on Adams not called.

Hahahahahahaha Jimmy G, you suck ass.

Thats a fumble. Even if a throw that’s backwards

Don't worry Packer fans, I'm just busting your chops. We all know that Kyle Shanahan will find a way to fuck this all up. It's what he do.

Don't worry Packer fans, I'm just busting your chops. We all know that Kyle Shanahan will find a way to fuck this all up. It's what he do.
You need Gigi here. He’s more fun to rile up

You can hardly tell that the 49ers crushed Collinsworth's spirit when he played. It's like we're listening the Packer's home town call all night.

Packers can’t get too conservative, need a TD here

Not for nuthin, but this Jerome Booger dude needs to retire. His crew has been habitually awful for far too long.

You can hardly tell that the 49ers crushed Collinsworth's spirit when he played. It's like we're listening the Packer's home town call all night.
I'm telling on you. Just for that, his smarmy son, Jac is going to come on later and say something stupid.

Fine game, Packers. 49ers weren't a good team, and deserved to lose.

Wooooooohooooooo!

Almost like it was scripted.

BTW, Devonte Adam's is one tough sunnabitch
No he's not, he's a pussy that acted like a fucking drama queen trying to draw a penalty and then came back out 2 plays later non the worse for wear when he didn't get the call :meh: