Pet peeves

Be nice to your new neighbors
jerking off michael keaton GIF

A server or bartender not saying thank you when leaving you the bill.

Chewing with your mouth open is huge for me, 1 billion % worse if I can hear that nonsense. Same thing with chewing gum.

Leaving cabinets or drawers open after use.

People that park over the lines

People that try to cut lines.

When people say "excuse you".

When people spend more time looking at their phone during events likes movies, concerts, dinner, etc..

People that are on their phones or talking or even fucking laughing crazy loud at theaters.

People with an inflated sense of their own importance, we have one of the worst cases here on HN.

People that seal bread or ziplock bags without removing the air.

Pop music nowadays.

People that say "lol" rather than laugh, like wtf psychopath.

People that respond to my text with "k".

People that simply refuse to have any respect for people in public.

Chewing with your mouth open is huge for me, 1 billion % worse if I can hear that nonsense. Same thing with chewing gum.

Leaving cabinets or drawers open after use.

People that park over the lines

People that try to cut lines.

When people say "excuse you".

When people spend more time looking at their phone during events likes movies, concerts, dinner, etc..

People that are on their phones or talking or even fucking laughing crazy loud at theaters.

People with an inflated sense of their own importance, we have one of the worst cases here on HN.

People that seal bread or ziplock bags without removing the air.

Pop music nowadays.

People that say "lol" rather than laugh, like wtf psychopath.

People that respond to my text with "k".

People that simply refuse to have any respect for people in public.
K

It should be legal to run over pedestrians that hit the button for the walk signal and then immediately cross the street leaving the traffic to sit there for one minute extra while the the little white man light flashes. Fucking pisses me off.

Last edited:
It should be legal to run over pedestrians that hit the button for the walk signal and immediately cross the street leaving the traffic to sit there for one minute extra while the the little white man light flashes. Fucking pisses me off.
Yeah.... I'm crossing before the little white man comes up if I get an opening. And I'm pressing the button if I'm not sure when an opening might come.