Pet peeves

metal spoons on metal pans/pots

people who pull out in front of you going half your speed, as they seeing you coming

landscaping trucks/trailers

amazon delivery vans

whores

as you can tell, many of my my pet peeves involved driving

Yeah.... I'm crossing before the little white man comes up if I get an opening. And I'm pressing the button if I'm not sure when an opening might come.
OK, fine I'm running your ass over. So there.

tumblr_mzdunpdIhl1ru72puo1_400.gif

New tabs that just start playing audio. 🖕

Reactions: Me
I'll echo a few that have already been brought up.

If you aren't going 80mph get the hell out of the left lane.

Close your damn mouth when you chew.

Gum chewing in general is annoying as fuck.

People that have the music in their car so loud that I can hear it in mine,

People in too much of a hurry in the left lane. If you're going to ride my ass, atleast pull my hair and yell my name.

Someone deciding to add to their order once they're at the drive through window, knowing full well all you're supposed to do there is pay & receive your food.

People in too much of a hurry in the left lane. If you're going to ride my ass, atleast pull my hair and yell my name.
I'll talk so dirty to you that you'll never get on the highway again.

Someone deciding to add to their order once they're at the drive through window, knowing full well all you're supposed to do there is pay & receive your food.
People that have waited in line in front of you for a few minutes and still don't know what the hell they want when it is their turn.

The woman that was reading the ingredients on the bottles of seltzer last month at the grocery store.

I don't give a fuck how fast they're going. If they're in the left lane, and someone is behind you, get the fuck out of the way!
Don't go to Virginia. You can thank me later.

Fat fucks wearing gym clothes around town.

You're not fooling anyone, dipshit.

Fat fucks wearing gym clothes around town.

You're not fooling anyone, dipshit.

Make that just about anyone wearing gym clothes around town. If you’re done with your workout, put on some regular clothes. I don’t need to know you just came back from a run before ordering your triple venti Frappuccino with extra whipped cream. Fuck you. Put on regular clothes and order a regular fucking coffee.

When waiters or waitresses greet your table and say, "hello my name is so and so and I'll be taking care of you today".

People who go thru the drive-thru at a fast food joint and then go park in the parking lot and eat in their car.

Are you too lazy to go inside to eat at an actual table that you'd rather eat out of your lap?!