Pet peeves

People who go thru the drive-thru at a fast food joint and then go park in the parking lot and eat in their car.

Are you too lazy to go inside to eat at an actual table that you'd rather eat out of your lap?!
Raising hand that I've done that.

I'd rather listen to the radio than whatever they've got going on in there.

Went to Target on Saturday. Pulled into a spot only to discover that there was a cart in the front that someone had just left there. Had to get out and move the cart over to the corral that was literally two fucking parking spaces away. Just put the fucking cart where it belongs, people.

People who go thru the drive-thru at a fast food joint and then go park in the parking lot and eat in their car.

Are you too lazy to go inside to eat at an actual table that you'd rather eat out of your lap?!
It's not laziness, just my general hatred of being around people.

Make that just about anyone wearing gym clothes around town. If you’re done with your workout, put on some regular clothes. I don’t need to know you just came back from a run before ordering your triple venti Frappuccino with extra whipped cream. Fuck you. Put on regular clothes and order a regular fucking coffee.
I wear "gym clothes" when I walk to get something all the time... Why do I need to put on a pair of jeans or change out of my gym shorts to go pick up something from the grocery store?

I wear "gym clothes" when I walk to get something all the time... Why do I need to put on a pair of jeans or change out of my gym shorts to go pick up something from the grocery store?

Did you discover that you needed something urgently mid-workout? Are you motivated enough to work out, but too lazy to change afterward?

Did you discover that you needed something urgently mid-workout? Are you motivated enough to work out, but too lazy to change afterward?
You wear slacks and a buttoned shirt around home?

I wear gym shorts/athletic pants around home. Why change out of those to go grab something quick

Make that just about anyone wearing gym clothes around town. If you’re done with your workout, put on some regular clothes. I don’t need to know you just came back from a run before ordering your triple venti Frappuccino with extra whipped cream. Fuck you. Put on regular clothes and order a regular fucking coffee.
Ok Boomer

Reactions: Me
You wear slacks and a buttoned shirt around home?

I wear gym shorts/athletic pants around home. Why change out of those to go grab something quick

I see. New pet peeve:

People who can’t be bothered to wear regular clothes.

Bibs?

Do you also pluck a weed out of the ground and have it hanging out of your mouth?

Straw hat or trucker cap?
Bib overalls. Mostly Liberty, also have some Pointer low backs.

I wore overalls to my friend’s 6 figure wedding.

I’ve been using tooth picks to help me quit dipping.

I wear whatever trucker style cap work provides

I love the pocket space and easy hand access to my pecker.

The only bad thing about overalls is when you have a sudden, sharp shit pain hit you. I’ve been wearing overalls exclusively for about 8 years now and I haven’t had an accident yet, but I’ve cut it close a few times

The only bad thing about overalls is when you have a sudden, sharp shit pain hit you. I’ve been wearing overalls exclusively for about 8 years now and I haven’t had an accident yet, but I’ve cut it close a few times

You‘re still young and can generally trust a fart. You’re going to regret that fashion choice when you’re in your 40’s. Coming full circle on this thread, I recently shit myself while out for a run - in gym clothes.

You‘re still young and can generally trust a fart. You’re going to regret that fashion choice when you’re in your 40’s. Coming full circle on this thread, I recently shit myself while out for a run - in gym clothes.
They make overalls with ass flaps. I might have to invest in some when I get that old

And when the fuck did you start running?

My biggest pet peeve in life is this...

When someone is eating something that causes their fingers to get messy and they start licking and sucking on their fingertips and then do the loud kissing sound as they get to each fingertip.

It's the worst sound in life.