Pet peeves

Here’s one that really bothers me.

Being expected to rake leaves.

The entire raking leaves situation is a scam perpetuated by the garbage bag and rake people.

A million leaves fall off of trees and somehow that’s my fucking responsibility??

Fuck off.

The entire raking leaves situation is a scam perpetuated by the garbage bag and rake people.

A million leaves fall off of trees and somehow that’s my fucking responsibility??

Fuck off.
Hadn't really thought about it before, but I'll co-sign this. Just let them do their natural thing and disintegrate back into the earth.

Fuck off.
I don't rake my yard, I vacuum it. It's fun.

baggers-r4j009625-1024x576.jpg

A while back you said you were considering putting in a pool - in part because it was the "in" thing to do in your neighborhood. Perhaps instead, be a trendsetter by getting yourself a mower with a double-bagger and vacuum your leaves with a beer in your hand in front of your poor fool neighbors with rakes in their hands.

A while back you said you were considering putting in a pool - in part because it was the "in" thing to do in your neighborhood.

I don’t do anything in life because other people are doing it. But I was thinking about putting in a pool. I got over it for the time being.

I have a neighbor with no kids who spends about 8 hours a week or more cutting his grass, putting bags out at the curb (every week he has over 10 - no idea where they come from) and tooling around in his yard.

He was OF COURSE raking leaves yesterday. Then he went into the park and started raking the leaves in the fucking public park. 🤦‍♂️

Like, dude. I know you’re bored. But give me a break.

I don’t do anything in life because other people are doing it. But I was thinking about putting in a pool. I got over it for the time being.
So you're a big Taylor Swift fan, then?

I have a neighbor with no kids who spends about 8 hours a week or more cutting his grass, putting bags out at the curb (every week he has over 10 - no idea where they come from) and tooling around in his yard.

He was OF COURSE raking leaves yesterday. Then he went into the park and started raking the leaves in the fucking public park. 🤦‍♂️

Like, dude. I know you’re bored. But give me a break.
Yeah, there are a lot of people like that. At my old house, a neighbor across the street would literally prune his front yard with a hand shears.

Fuck off.

Especially the neighbor's leaves that fall into your yard. Why is that my fucking responsibility? It's your tree.

I find raking leaves peaceful. Blow them off the driveway. Pull them away from the edges with a rake and suck them up with my lawnmower. Probably do it six times every fall. No big deal at all.

People who blow their nose at the table in a restaurant!