Pet peeves

I also hate dipshits who say they got something "for free".

Things are free, or cost nothing.

Or speech impaired folks who say "pacific" instead of specific.

I also hate dipshits who say they got something "for free".

Things are free, or cost nothing.

Or speech impaired folks who say "pacific" instead of specific.
I would be willing to accept this.

The only problem is that you actually say "chicken burger."

Go Away GIF by Bounce

I would be willing to accept this.

The only problem is that you actually say "chicken burger."

Go Away GIF by Bounce
I probably need a definition here. If it’s a patty of ground chicken grilled and served on a bun, I’d allow “chicken burger”. But if it’s a chicken breast on a bun, that’s a sandwich.

I probably need a definition here. If it’s a patty of ground chicken grilled and served on a bun, I’d allow “chicken burger”. But if it’s a chicken breast on a bun, that’s a sandwich.
I'm rolling with. For it to be a burger, beef has to be involved.
All the other meats. Sandwich.
Whatever type of pork sandwich (Ham, BLT, pulled pork, etc...)
Chicken Sandwich
tuna fish sandwich etc etc etc.....

edit: then there is those that think fake meat is a burger, however even if you allow that as subsistence. They are pretending to be beef.

I'm rolling with. For it to be a burger, beef has to be involved.
All the other meats. Sandwich.
Whatever type of pork sandwich (Ham, BLT, pulled pork, etc...)
Chicken Sandwich
tuna fish sandwich etc etc etc.....
I’m going to throw a challenge flag there. A turkey burger and a turkey sandwich are distinctly different things.

I’m going to throw a challenge flag there. A turkey burger and a turkey sandwich are distinctly different things.
Willewilliejuan

Image result for challenge flag gif

goes to the replay

Sausage patties & sausage links distinctly different things, but still sausage.

Play stands. Turkey burger is just a different form of a (different kind of) turkey sandwich! :becky:

I also dislike "Oh" instead of zero.

As in:

The team is 3 and "oh". Instead of 3 and Zero.

And people who insist on putting their upper lip in a bottle when they take a sip. Man up and take a proper swallow.

I also dislike "Oh" instead of zero.

As in:

The team is 3 and "oh". Instead of 3 and Zero.

And people who insist on putting their upper lip in a bottle when they take a sip. Man up and take a proper swallow.
I do the "Oh" instead of zero. I'm all about efficiency. Why use two syllables when one will get the point across. No one is actually going to try to dial an O when calling my phone number. If they do, then I don't want to talk to them anyways.

I do the "Oh" instead of zero. I'm all about efficiency. Why use two syllables when one will get the point across. No one is actually going to try to dial an O when calling my phone number. If they do, then I don't want to talk to them anyways.
@Hank Kingsley likes to put his whole mouth around the bottle and slowly move it in and out apparently. no judgement there.

867-53zero9

@Hank Kingsley likes to put his whole mouth around the bottle and slowly move it in and out apparently. no judgement there.
I honestly don't know how I drink from a 20oz bottle, I think I do both. Lip outside the mouth of the bottle guarantees backwash though.