Pet peeves

People live where it gets c… c… c… cold? 🥶

I’ll take a little snow and cold over hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and mass immigration any day.

I’ll take a little snow and cold over hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and mass immigration any day.
I don’t understand being afraid of earthquakes. They’re a non-factor unless one is actively happening and when they do, they’re over in a minute.

I don’t understand being afraid of earthquakes. They’re a non-factor unless one is actively happening and when they do, they’re over in a minute.

All of the California earthquakes combined over the last century killed less people than Hurricane Ian.

I don’t like cleaning up more than I already have to.

People who think they're better than me

f00e74c3-bd90-428b-b90f-dc93c40e5537_text.gif

i dont mind a little snow the cold I hate.

I survived 3 hurricanes here is houston and they weren't bad for me no earthquakes here. no tornadoes really here. and we don't have a mass immigration problem here.

i dont mind a little snow the cold I hate.

I survived 3 hurricanes here is houston and they weren't bad for me no earthquakes here. no tornadoes really here. and we don't have a mass immigration problem here.

I can handle freezing temps as long as there is no wind. It’s the wind that really sucks, not so much the cold.

I have a grammar pet peeve.

When people say "please try and do this."

It's "try to" do it, not "try and" do it.

Incorrect: "I will try and be there on Thursday."
Correct: "I will try to be there on Thursday."

what if it is their way of saying
to try
and
to do this
just saying it all at once? Please try? and oh btw do it! :becky:

In my little corner of downtown Canuckistan, hurricanes, tornadoes and flash floods are non existent. Gets a bit nipply in the winter though so........................

1701299493378.jpeg

Wrong. Here’s the correct usage:

“Get it done, motherfucker.” Or,

“Get your ass over here on Thursday with a quickness”

Not sure where to put this. Maybe here?

Can someone explain to me the concept of “cheese pizza”?

I’ve never understood this. I’ve never had a pizza in my life that didn’t have cheese on it. If every pizza ever made had cheese on it, why do kids now think it’s so hip to order “cheese pizza”?

:wtf:

Not sure where to put this. Maybe here?

Can someone explain to me the concept of “cheese pizza”?

I’ve never understood this. I’ve never had a pizza in my life that didn’t have cheese on it. If every pizza ever made had cheese on it, why do kids now think it’s so hip to order “cheese pizza”?

:wtf:
Prolly for the same reason I hear them say things like "I'm tryna leave". Are you leaving? Then fucking leave and quit talking about it.

Has this country's youth become so effeminate that they can't handle sausage or pepperoni on their pizza? Heard a girl in the family whining that she can't eat anything that has red sauce. Funny, I saw her devour a pizza before with no problems. No, the real answer is you just want to be a pain in the ass.