Pet peeves

What’s the deal with fat moms wearing these “Momma Bear” shirts??

When did this social atrocity start?

What’s the deal with fat moms wearing these “Momma Bear” shirts??

When did this social atrocity start?

Better than fat moms wearing yoga pants.

Generally, a camel toe is particularly titillating to me, but when it looks like the broad is smuggling two water balloons in her leggings, I just get sick to my stomach.

Better than fat moms wearing yoga pants.

Generally, a camel toe is particularly titillating to me, but when it looks like the broad is smuggling two water balloons in her leggings, I just get sick to my stomach.

No bra, giant floppy tits going in every direction, “Momma Bear” shirt…it may have been wearing yoga pants but my eyes were watering too much by then to notice.

I think my biggest pet peeve at this time are people who wait until they have started their turn to use their blinker. Turning out of my neighborhood it annoys me because if they would just use their blinker when turning left, I could go left as they approach. Fucking idiots

I have a grammar pet peeve.

When people say "please try and do this."

It's "try to" do it, not "try and" do it.

Incorrect: "I will try and be there on Thursday."
Correct: "I will try to be there on Thursday."
I never try anything; I just do it.

<flips quarter to Varla>

I think my biggest pet peeve at this time are people who wait until they have started their turn to use their blinker. Turning out of my neighborhood it annoys me because if they would just use their blinker when turning left, I could go left as they approach. Fucking idiots
COCKSUCKERS! ALL OF THEM!

Who the fuck is Allen who invented the Allen Wrench and why didn’t anybody murder him for it?

Also, why do we still use it? It’s like using chopsticks when you have a fork.
If food is served in bite-sized pieces, I prefer chopsticks. If I opt to forego the tortillas with my fajitas, I'll eat them with chopsticks.

Fight me.

I'll stab you in the eye with a chopstick.

I have a grammar pet peeve.

When people say "please try and do this."

It's "try to" do it, not "try and" do it.

Incorrect: "I will try and be there on Thursday."
Correct: "I will try to be there on Thursday."

If they actually showed up or actually did it, then they did both try and be!

No bra, giant floppy tits going in every direction
ew gag GIF

I live three houses down from a dead end that backs up to a golf course. But to the right of our house is a 4 way stop - and everyday I just sit on my porch watching the same people blow through these stop signs.

There’s a guy who will turn into the sub, turn left and race people (who go straight) to this four way stop then blow right through it.

One day some shit is going to go down.

I live three houses down from a dead end that backs up to a golf course. But to the right of our house is a 4 way stop - and everyday I just sit on my porch watching the same people blow through these stop signs.

There’s a guy who will turn into the sub, turn left and race people (who go straight) to this four way stop then blow right through it.

One day some shit is going to go down.
You live among some weird people.

You have to be a real narcissist to run stops signs in the sub you live in.
...and set off a bunch of fireworks in the road and leave the mess for others to clean up.

Are they the same guy?

...and set off a bunch of fireworks in the road and leave the mess for others to clean up.

Are they the same guy?

Different guy but same street. They actually live across from each other.

The other guy now gets into raging, explicit-filled screaming matches on his cell phone with people late at night in his driveway when he gets home from work on a regular basis. I’m glad I don’t live by him.

Different guy but same street. They actually live across from each other.

The other guy now gets into raging, explicit-filled screaming matches on his cell phone with people late at night in his driveway when he gets home from work on a regular basis. I’m glad I don’t live by him.
Ooh! I had that last night! But I live in a condo, so it was echoing all over the place! It sounded like a lesbian fight, but I don't really associate with my neighbors, so I can't be sure. But one of them was walking a dog away from the other one who was screaming, "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH! YOU ARE A BITCH! FUCK YOU! YOU CUNT! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!" I couldn't see her, but I imagine she looked like that one screaming chick in the pink hat memes because the other one walking away was very triangular shaped and she's telling the screamy one, "Get back in the house! You're going to be really embarrassed about this tomorrow!" as she's walking away and then the screamy one is all, "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!! I FUCKED CHRIS ON TUESDAY! DID YOU KNOW THAT, YOU FUCKING CUNT?! I FUCKED CHRIS!" The other one kept walking so it ended there.

Ooh! I had that last night! But I live in a condo, so it was echoing all over the place! It sounded like a lesbian fight, but I don't really associate with my neighbors, so I can't be sure. But one of them was walking a dog away from the other one who was screaming, "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH! YOU ARE A BITCH! FUCK YOU! YOU CUNT! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!" I couldn't see her, but I imagine she looked like that one screaming chick in the pink hat memes because the other one walking away was very triangular shaped and she's telling the screamy one, "Get back in the house! You're going to be really embarrassed about this tomorrow!" as she's walking away and then the screamy one is all, "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!! I FUCKED CHRIS ON TUESDAY! DID YOU KNOW THAT, YOU FUCKING CUNT?! I FUCKED CHRIS!" The other one kept walking so it ended there.
coffeatwork-ani.gif

Bruh…driving a vehicle is probably the most stressful anxiety-ridden thing I do.

St. Carlin said it best “Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster is a maniac”.

I consistently drive in the slow lane on an expressway and rarely go over the speed limit. Daily I have people tailgating me, honking or road raging me….look motherfuckers it isn’t my fault you can’t leave on time and I’ve yet to receive a single itinerary on others’ travel schedules. :L

The flavor-of-the-week buzzword for the simpletons on twitter this week is thesis.

Any time they have an idea, they call it a thesis.

So incredibly silly.

"I have a thesis that interest rates will fall at some point."