• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
I have to buy one and yard isn‘t big.

Just grab a sling blade and a weed eater

Ryobi or gtfo
I thought about it but my Ryobi battery tools have all had their batteries die on me after a couple of years and I have to buy new ones.

If a blower battery is $70 I don’t want to know what a lawn mower one is.

I think that's the exact Honda mower I bought about a year ago. Works great, and the wife loves the results. There's a non-self propelled version that probably would've worked just as well that's a little smaller and more fuel efficient- I think it's about $80 cheaper too.

I think that's the exact Honda mower I bought about a year ago. Works great, and the wife loves the results. There's a non-self propelled version that probably would've worked just as well that's a little smaller and more fuel efficient- I think it's about $80 cheaper too.
I saw that but it’s a side discharger and doesn‘t really mulch or bag. I prefer mulching but think I’m probably going to have to bag at this house.

I saw that but it’s a side discharger and doesn‘t really mulch or bag. I prefer mulching but think I’m probably going to have to bag at this house.
Oh, well the Honda self-propelled works great then.

Can't go too wrong with either brand. Both make good mowers.

I thought about it but my Ryobi battery tools have all had their batteries die on me after a couple of years and I have to buy new ones.

Fuck Ryobi, with the gnarliest of cocks.

Honda, 100%. Best push mower you can buy

I have the toro and have had Honda in the past. Both are solid choices. I personally like the Toro a bit more. The smart stow makes it take up less room and makes it much easier to clean/maint because it's nearly impossible to flood the air filter when tilting. It's designed to stand up vertically. So damned easy to work on. Also mulches very well and in this damp/rainy climate it's not always easy to get non clumping mulches but this is a beast. And no oil changes. I have the electric start because I'm old so why not. Works really well.

Not always been a fan of briggs. Tends to sputter a bit on hills just like other devices with briggs engines I've had, but it still works fine.

You don't want either one.

The Toro only has a 150cc engine.
The Honda has a 160cc engine.

Neither is powerful enough to mow thick green grass very well.

I have had Hondas.
Bought the 160cc engine after having the 190cc engine, and it's night and day. I hated it the first time I used it.
Then I went back to the 190cc engine on my last purchase, and goddam, it's great.

Forget torque ratings or horsepower ratings, they are all bullshit.
Pure size of the engine. Look for it.

If they make a 200+cc engine, I'll get that next time.

Man I thought we was gunna see nudies of some girly named "Pick". I gotta look harder for commas :noidea:

I buy my Ryobi stuff from Direct Tools Outlet...they have some good markdowns

Man I thought we was gunna see nudies of some girly named "Pick". I gotta look harder for commas :noidea:
more likely to see some pics of the local 11 yr old boys in his neighborhood trying to save money for Legos...

more likely to see some pics of the local 11 yr old boys in his neighborhood trying to save money for Legos...

You didn't really have to explain how you got here too, we knew :wink: