Portal Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Post about any important portal decisions in here.

I'll start. Henley is transferring out of Minnesota. Can't wait to fill the roster with backup Centers from Stephen F Austin and some random JuCo and D2 schools.

Ben's gotta go.

Is there a site to see who is committed or has offers for ncaa basketball programs? Like rivals etc for footbsll...

Is there a site to see who is committed or has offers for ncaa basketball programs? Like rivals etc for footbsll...

Stadium and ESPN typically keep track of who has transferred and who has committed. This is the first day of the portal opening, so I'm guessing they don't have anything up yet.

Add Thompson to the list(which I'm fine with), but there appears to be more MN kids on the way out. Seriously, we gotta fire Ben.

VT was in on him pretty heavy last year and it looked like he was gonna commit until his "dream school" offered him. Now he's in the Portal.

Add Thompson to the list(which I'm fine with), but there appears to be more MN kids on the way out. Seriously, we gotta fire Ben.

You are being way too hard on him. He is trying his best and that is all that Gopher fans can ask for

Wake's Robert McCray and Lucas Taylor are in the portal. Davion Bradford is soon to follow.

get a solid PG and a rim protector at C in the portal and Wake's going to be a damn good team next year.

Butler Bulldogs are in the portal(or leaving college)

Probably for the best tbh. When you are that bad might as well just get all new players cant be worse.

Deacs land one of the best PGs in the portal. assuming the success Forbes had with Alondes Williams and Appleby played a bit of a role in securing this type of commitment so fast

hopefully, a rim protecting C is next. after that, grab the best player available and the Deacs should be set for 2024

I thought he had a real chance to contribute next season.

Joe Girard trasferring from Syracuse lol

I thought he had a real chance to contribute next season.

Saying Timmie could be back for another year, can make more with NIL than in Germany or wherever

Saying Timmie could be back for another year, can make more with NIL than in Germany or wherever
Drew’s already said he isn’t coming back. Said that to an Athletic article.

Big one we missed.

Battle to OSU.