Portal Thread

Iowa got another mid major goofy white dude to play C after our last goofy mid major C graduated

Hopefully Krikke is as good as Rebraca ended up

reading between the lines b/c i'm not going to pay for premium content but it sounds like Deacs might be contenders to land FSU transfer Matthew Cleveland

WVU spending some $$$$$$ this offseason it seems.

A very nice surprise. Thought he was for sure going to Arizona.

CJ Fredrick back in the portal

You cant help stupid

And he's stupid

A very nice surprise. Thought he was for sure going to Arizona.

Nice pickup for Gonzaga. Fits that system well.

Wasn't impressed with Ashworth when I saw him play in the tournament. But he may do well

Nova loading up on transfers.

TJ Bamba and Hakim Hart.

And word is Hunter Dickinson is leaning towards picking Nova.

Building through the portal is something I'll have to get used to.

Nova loading up on transfers.

TJ Bamba and Hakim Hart.

And word is Hunter Dickinson is leaning towards picking Nova.

Building through the portal is something I'll have to get used to.

Really??

I thought he was a KU lean

Would be a very nice get

Really??

I thought he was a KU lean

Would be a very nice get

Word through UConn grapevine.

TBH, I'm not crazy about Dickinson, but it's not like Nova has anything to lose next year.

Word through UConn grapevine.

TBH, I'm not crazy about Dickinson, but it's not like Nova has anything to lose next year.

Dickinson is good. I do agree that I dont think his skill set is a college game changer. And him with Dixon would be a bit of a adustment. But hes instant O. Would only help Nova.

BE is gonna be B12 level good next year. Stacked.

Sounds like Hunter Sallis is gonna be a Deac

Know nothing about him

Sounds like Hunter Sallis is gonna be a Deac

Know nothing about him
Good defensively, offense was coming along last year. I was surprised and a little bummed he left, if that tells you anything else.

no idea about this guy, either. sounds like Deacs are going to sneak in at the last second and snag him away from VCU

looks he was very productive in his year at LSU and the only thing that was keeping him off the court was foul trouble. didn't see the court at all last year for Gonzaga. a lot of question marks. a lot like Davion Bradford in that regard and that is something that did not work out for the Deacs.

no idea about this guy, either. sounds like Deacs are going to sneak in at the last second and snag him away from VCU

looks he was very productive in his year at LSU and the only thing that was keeping him off the court was foul trouble. didn't see the court at all last year for Gonzaga. a lot of question marks. a lot like Davion Bradford in that regard and that is something that did not work out for the Deacs.

His recruitment has been weird because he will be a 2 time portal transfer. They got some restrictions on that shit so its throwing wrenches into a few things. We were in on him last year before he chose Gonzaga but for whatever reason didn't get in on him this time around. He was highly touted out of HS but so far hasn't shown much. He's not a bust, just hasn't lived up to his HS ranking potential. I feel like if he'd ever stay put somewhere and get good coaching you'd finally see it. But this might be a case where the people around him are just moving him around to wherever they can get the biggest check year to year