Portal Thread

Half of UW's team has entered the portal.....again. We shall see who we bring in.

The guys that left aren't huge pieces but it's getting old, having to start from scratch every year. They have some nice pieces coming back, some continuity would be nice.

Mennifield was a big loss, especially after he said he was staying.

Would you say this is a "good" pickup?

Holtmann's track record of portal pickups so far has been VERY underwhelming to the point where now I just assume anyone he grabs will likely be a waste of roster space.

If he plays and shoots like he did two years ago, it's a very good pick up. He's a player that has to have better players around him to be successful. He was good catch-and-shoot guy two years ago, but we sucked so bad those opportunities didn't present themselves this past year. Just depends on which Battle you get.

Kerr Kriisa to West Virginia. I can't imagine what either party was thinking. A soft, finesse point guard going to a no-nonsense tough defensive minded program.

Somewhat surprising. But I don't think Creighton will keep that team together. A couple of those guys will go pro.

Gonzaga is hemmoraging players so they need bodies.

Saying Timmie could be back for another year, can make more with NIL than in Germany or wherever
It feels like he has been there 10 years as it is.

Somewhat surprising. But I don't think Creighton will keep that team together. A couple of those guys will go pro.

Gonzaga is hemmoraging players so they need bodies.
The only real loss so far is Sallis, and that is only on the defensive end. Harris and Reid weren’t going to be factors next season. In regards to Nembhard, it makes sense, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at Arizona. Lloyd recruited him while he was still here.

Rumors are Nemhard is getting a fucking mil from Zona.

If so, tough loss for Creighton but also good riddance. That dude is solid but was only a top 3 PG in the BE at best.....in a year where the league was extremely top heavy.

Creighton could still add a really good replacement too

The only real loss so far is Sallis, and that is only on the defensive end. Harris and Reid weren’t going to be factors next season. In regards to Nembhard, it makes sense, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at Arizona. Lloyd recruited him while he was still here.
Reid is probably a bigger loss than you think. That front court is real thin as it is.

Rumors are Nemhard is getting a fucking mil from Zona.

If so, tough loss for Creighton but also good riddance. That dude is solid but was only a top 3 PG in the BE at best.....in a year where the league was extremely top heavy.

Creighton could still add a really good replacement too

Yea, he's pretty good, but he's not as good as Kolek or Boum. He's replaceable. Bynum is in the portal too

I don't know if that team could go further than they did even returning everybody anyway.

I'd also be surprised if FAU was able to keep that team together.

Those guys can play and bigger schools will be coming after their players

Sounds like UVa's Shedrick is headed to Duke.

Caleb Love to Michigan.

Kerr Kriisa to West Virginia. I can't imagine what either party was thinking. A soft, finesse point guard going to a no-nonsense tough defensive minded program.
Heard he had about $500,000 reasons to head to Morgantown.

Gophers just picked up a backup C from Wazzu who avg .3 ppg. Lmaaaooooo. At least I can be assured Johnson will be fired after this dumpster fire of a season is over.

Gophers just picked up a backup C from Wazzu who avg .3 ppg. Lmaaaooooo. At least I can be assured Johnson will be fired after this dumpster fire of a season is over.
Speaking of Wazzu, Nova just got TJ Bamba.

But he's tall!

Also this is the guys 4th school lol. Oregon State to Idaho to Wazzu to Minnesota.