Post the funniest CFB-related thing you've seen on the net today

I feel like this is going to derail my super awesome thread.

But no, it wasn't much worse. It was charged as misdemeanor sexual conduct and plead down to misdemeanor assault and battery. The victim described him grabbing her as he tried to cut in line. Saying that's criminally equivalent to a bar fight is legally accurate and it is it not downplaying the crime committed.
I mean, he brutally sexually assaulted her to the point she required counseling and was diagnosed with PTSD but you tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about your disgusting players and even more disgusting coach who would go on to name this monster a team captain. What he plead down to is irrelevant.

Yeah, gotta admit don't really find this all that amusing.

I mean, he brutally sexually assaulted her to the point she required counseling and was diagnosed with PTSD but you tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about your disgusting players and even more disgusting coach who would go on to name this monster a team captain. What he plead down to is irrelevant.
I get that's what she claimed, and if she has that she has that. But it doesn't change the reality of what occured, which was a singular grab in line. If that caused someone to have traumatic mental issues after, that doesn't change the still rather minor (legally) event.

Yeah, gotta admit don't really find this all that amusing.
Not a dark humor kind of guy. Check.

What about the notre dame joke? That was a good one.

I get that's what she claimed, and if she has that she has that. But it doesn't change the reality of what occured, which was a singular grab in line. If that caused someone to have traumatic mental issues after, that doesn't change the still rather minor (legally) event.
Nah, see there again you're denying her extremely detailed account of what happened just to stick up for a football player. It's disgusting for most decent human beings to do, but you're the guy wishing cancer on kids and making fun of other kids in hospitals. All in the name of standing up for your football team. The ultimate "michigan man".

Nah, see there again you're denying her extremely detailed account of what happened just to stick up for a football player. It's disgusting for most decent human beings to do, but you're the guy wishing cancer on kids and making fun of other kids in hospitals. All in the name of standing up for your football team. The ultimate "michigan man".
but I'm not. Her detailed account is that he cut in line, grabbed her sexually (over the clothes) and that was the totality of the incident. And he was charged for said incident. Of which, I equated to being charged for a bar fight.

People make jokes about the Iowa children's hospital all the time, no one is actually making fun of the kids inside. Though, I slung an insult once that probably made it so I can't post these kind of things without getting shit. Which, fine. Valid.
iowa.png

but I'm not. Her detailed account is that he cut in line, grabbed her sexually (over the clothes) and that was the totality of the incident. And he was charged for said incident. Of which, I equated to being charged for a bar fight.
1696262449409.png
1696262465508.png

You're a genuinely disgusting human being for equating this to a bar fight. Like I said, the quintessential "michigan man".

People make jokes about the Iowa children's hospital all the time, no one is actually making fun of the kids inside. Though, I slung an insult once that probably made it so I can't post these kind of things without getting shit. Which, fine. Valid.
View attachment 108589
You're a dumbfuck.

These jokes aren't great, but from my perspective, photoshopping a picture of an actual sick kid is quite a bit worse.

View attachment 108590
View attachment 108591

You're a genuinely disgusting human being for equating this to a bar fight. Like I said, the quintessential "michigan man".
I feel like you're really attacking me for an opinion I don't hold. I acknowledged how she felt. But that was a lot of words to that restated exactly what I said, that he was criminally charged for grabbing her sexually. He grabbed her sexually. Everything else in that statement is not criminal. How a victim of a crime reacts or is impacted does not change the severity of the crime committed.

I feel like you're really attacking me for an opinion I don't hold. I acknowledged how she felt. But that was a lot of words to that restated exactly what I said, that he was criminally charged for grabbing her sexually. He grabbed her sexually. Everything else in that statement is not criminal. How a victim of a crime reacts or is impacted does not change the severity of the crime committed.
He brutally sexually assaulted her and you tried to compare it to a bar fight because of "legality", which literally nobody brought up. You know his actions were morally reprehensible and disgusting and he belongs in prison, but he plays for your team so you shift things to technicalities rather than morality because you think it validates your disgusting opinion.

You're a dumbfuck.

These jokes aren't great, but from my perspective, photoshopping a picture of an actual sick kid is quite a bit worse.
I didn't make the picture. I just saw it on twitter, for context:

He brutally sexually assaulted her and you tried to compare it to a bar fight because of "legality", which literally nobody brought up. You know his actions were morally reprehensible and disgusting and he belongs in prison, but he plays for your team so you shift things to technicalities rather than morality because you think it validates your disgusting opinion.
Bar fights are also morally reprehensible and disgusting. I think the problem might be that you're downplaying the severity of assaults and not me downplaying the severity of sexual assaults....

Bar fights are also morally reprehensible and disgusting. I think the problem might be that you're downplaying the severity of assaults and not me downplaying the severity of sexual assaults....
Being in a bar fight with someone else who is engaging isn't assault.

And, again, you're equating two grown men voluntarily engaging in a fight to a grown man sexually assaulting an unwilling, much smaller woman. Exactly what I said to begin with.