Post the funniest CFB-related thing you've seen on the net today

Being in a bar fight with someone else who is engaging isn't assault.

And, again, you're equating two grown men voluntarily engaging in a fight to a grown man sexually assaulting an unwilling, much smaller woman. Exactly what I said to begin with.
If you attack someone in a bar, you’re attacking someone. It isn’t some mutual agreement. I find that morally disgusting

If you attack someone in a bar, you’re attacking someone. It isn’t some mutual agreement. I find that morally disgusting
LOL he didn't attack someone you idiot, it was a bar fight with other consenting fighters.

And again, you're equating a bar fight with two grown men voluntarily engaged to an unwilling small woman being sexually assaulted by a grown man. People who aren't morally disgusting know these two things aren't remotely comparable but here you are, still equating the two. Truly despicable behavior from you.

LOL he didn't attack someone you idiot, it was a bar fight with other consenting fighters.

And again, you're equating a bar fight with two grown men voluntarily engaged to an unwilling small woman being sexually assaulted by a grown man. People who aren't morally disgusting know these two things aren't remotely comparable but here you are, still equating the two. Truly despicable behavior from you.
Your fake outrage is gross. You’re acting like they dueled outside on top hats.

Your fake outrage is gross. You’re acting like they dueled outside on top hats.
No, I'm acting like two grown adults engaged voluntarily in a fight isn't remotely the same as a small, unwilling woman being brutally sexually assaulted by a much larger man. If you agree with me, just say so. However if you want to keep equating the two, go right ahead. It's on-brand for someone who wishes cancer on kids.

No, I'm acting like two grown adults engaged voluntarily in a fight isn't remotely the same as a small, unwilling woman being brutally sexually assaulted by a much larger man. If you agree with me, just say so. However if you want to keep equating the two, go right ahead. It's on-brand for someone who wishes cancer on kids.
I disagree with your framing of the situations to intentionally minimize one criminal act over another.

I disagree with your framing of the situations to intentionally minimize one criminal act over another.
Right, so you're equating a bar fight between two consenting adults to sexually assaulting a small, unwilling woman. Like I initially said.

Right, so you're equating a bar fight between two consenting adults to sexually assaulting a small, unwilling woman. Like I initially said.
I’m saying both are serious. You’re saying one isn’t.

So they're both the same in your eyes then, right? Two grown men voluntarily fighting each other is exactly the same as an unwilling woman being sexually assaulted by a much larger man. This is what you're saying.

So they're both the same in your eyes then, right? Two grown men voluntarily fighting each other is exactly the same as an unwilling woman being sexually assaulted by a much larger man. This is what you're saying.
I think I get the joke after the 10th repetition.