Post the funniest CFB-related thing you've seen on the net today

Hearing Urban Meyer is the solution to a problem

Nebraska > Clemson
Rutgers > LSU

Deal-With-It.gif

Yeah

Michigan's new kicker hit 20 of 22 FG's at Louisville last year. I'd love to see where he is ranked behind 19 other kickers. I'd love to see 19 kickers in all of CFB who attempted 20 FG's and only missed 2 last year. Want to know how ridiculous the 247 "rankings" are for the portal? The "#1 kicker" is Caden Davis. His college stats when he hit the portal were -- 1-4 in FG attempts. 247 is using their HS rankings to put their list together. It means very little.

LaDarius Henderson was the top LT in the portal. He was a 3 year starter at a P5 program. He was one of the most sought after transfers. Even though he chose UM -- he is used as a 6th OL thus far, as he was beat out by Karsan Barnhardt, who had the 6th OL role last year.

Drake Nugent is a center. Putting him as the 20th ranked OL, means very little, as Tackles and Guards are always going to be ranked higher. Hell -- we even signed Myles Hinton from Stanford, who was a 5 star recruit as well, who was probably ranked higher than Nugent, because he plays Tackle -- he isn't starting for Michigan either.

To show the depth across the board at Michigan right now. We signed the top LB from the Transfer portal, in Ernest Hausman from Nebraska. The guy had 11 tackles against Michigan last year. He is a backup LB at Michigan.

Show me a team who won the national championship, returned all their skill position talent, as well as 8 of their 11 players on defense and they fell flat the next year? As in, lost multiple games, struggled against teams, etc.? If you are talking about OSU losing a game in a rain storm against MSU as falling flat -- That is ridiculous.

I'm not guaranteeing anything for Michigan. Ohio State has and will always have more talent than UM, based on their recruiting. Under Day though -- I like Michigan's chance any time we play them, as Harbaugh out coaches him and the style of play he has instilled gives OSU and Day fits.
That 2015 Ohio State team was sleeping walking that whole season and was not impressive in the least. They lost to a Michigan State team that was playing without their starting quarterback which was their entire offense. They replaced him with absolute trash and OSU couldn’t muster anything resembling an offense.

Back